CFB week 1 best games of 2018 season

BIG BOI 23

There’s some very interesting out of conference games

Auburn vs Washington

LSU at Miami

Those 2 intrigue me the most

Then we also got

Michigan at Notre Dame

FAU at Oklahoma - get to see Kiffins great offense against a big time program. Deandre Johnson vs Kyler Murray also very intriguing

Also the most boring of them all

Bama vs Louisville - This would of been a slaughter with Lamar without him LOL game will be over after Q1

Va Tech at FSU - would be awesome to see Taggart take a loss at home in his first game.

Feel free to make some predictions I’d be interested to see what y’all think

Last edited:
UDUB v Auburn is a great opener. If Washington can find some wide receivers they’re legit National title contenders.

Reactions: 1 person
Bama has finally reached the point where we can't get a decent opponent to agree to a Week 1 neutral site game. We get Louisville this year and Duke in 2019.

I'm more inclined to head to Atlanta to catch the barn vs UW than I am to travel all the way to Orlando to see Bama take on what's left of Louisville.

I am about to move to Miami. I had not checked out schedules, will go to the LSU game.

Bama has finally reached the point where we can't get a decent opponent to agree to a Week 1 neutral site game. We get Louisville this year and Duke in 2019.

I'm more inclined to head to Atlanta to catch the barn vs UW than I am to travel all the way to Orlando to see Bama take on what's left of Louisville.

In Bama's defense, that game was probably scheduled when Louisville was probably a more interesting and challenging opponent.

Other than $, whats the draw for most of them?

Auburn vs Washington

LSU at Miami

Those 2 intrigue me the most

Then we also got

Michigan at Notre Dame

FAU at Oklahoma - get to see Kiffins great offense against a big time program. Deandre Johnson vs Kyler Murray also very intriguing

Also the most boring of them all

Bama vs Louisville - This would of been a slaughter with Lamar without him LOL game will be over after Q1

Va Tech at FSU - would be awesome to see Taggart take a loss at home in his first game.

Feel free to make some predictions I’d be interested to see what y’all think

I'll take the over on that FAU, OK game all day long.

Last year's FAU offense was all Kendal Briles aid raid. This year's offense will be very different

Going to be a lot of athletes on the field during the LSU vs Miami game. I'm guessing Gameday shows up at Notre Dame or the Auburn Washington game.

VN Store

Back