At least you aren't FSU

lawgator1

Florida State spring game features concert with Vanilla Ice, Salt-N-Pepa, Rob Base - CBSSports.com

200w.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I'm also not getting how this is a problem. Sounds like a good.marketing ploy to me.

Vanilla Ice??????? I'm embarrassed to be a "Nole fan.

Salt N Pepa....Spinderella was HOT

If you're going to have a show connected to your game, meh, ok. But who is your audience for this? College students aren't going to go because of this show. And really? You expect alumni to come because of this?

Bad marketing imo

Reactions: 2 people
If you're going to have a show connected to your game, meh, ok. But who is your audience for this? College students aren't going to go because of this show. And really? You expect alumni to come because of this?

Bad marketing imo

We have Trace Adkins performing prior to the Sooner Spring Game.

It's Oklahoma, so that should drive up attendance. Not sure Vanilla Ice would draw a significant crowd out here...

Bad marketing imo

You’re just stretching at an attempt to make fun of the superior Florida school.

Reactions: 2 people
You’re just stretching at an attempt to make fun of the superior Florida school.

As of now most of them are superior to us, at least in terms of foosball.

Hope to remedy that.

But yes, any opportunity to make fun of Clown College is not to be missed.

Reactions: 1 person
It’s funny how a different approach gets embraced for simply being different. Taggart plays music at practice and the fans love the fun atmosphere. Jimbo STOPPED the music at A&M practices and the fans love the serious business approach. Pruitt stops the music at our practices...:)

You're pushing it. You're pushing it real good. And also, it takes two to makes things aight.

You know as soon as he heard the news, LG was wondering if he had enough hair left to buy that case of LA Looks hair gel and get a new do like Robert Van Winkle.

And you know he's still got the parachute pants in the closet.

You know as soon as he heard the news, LG was wondering if he had enough hair left to buy that case of LA Looks hair gel and get a new do like Robert Van Winkle.

And you know he's still got the parachute pants in the closet.

Don't forget the multi-zipper Merry Go Round jacket.

It’s funny how a different approach gets embraced for simply being different. Taggart plays music at practice and the fans love the fun atmosphere. Jimbo STOPPED the music at A&M practices and the fans love the serious business approach. Pruitt stops the music at our practices...:)

In my opinion practice should not be fun. Have fun on Saturday

VN Store

Back