Grayson Allen

therealUT

Rational Thought Allowed?
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Adios to that worthless POS. I hope Coach K this sullying his own legacy was worth keeping that punk around.

Reactions: 6 people
Lol at “sullying his own legacy”

K went from the standard of class, in the eyes of many, to just another run of the mill, win at all costs, coach with his treatment of Allen.

At least Cal and Self are pretty transparent about their roles as basketball coaches getting dudes to league. K and Roy are holier-than-thou hypocrites. I've known this about Roy since he was at KU. K exposed himself as such over the last three years.

Reactions: 1 person
K went from the standard of class, in the eyes of many, to just another run of the mill, win at all costs, coach with his treatment of Allen.

At least Cal and Self are pretty transparent about their roles as basketball coaches getting dudes to league. K and Roy are holier-than-thou hypocrites. I've known this about Roy since he was at KU. K exposed himself as such over the last three years.

Dumb

Reactions: 8 people

That’s a horrendous example, since Grayson isn’t in the league and stayed all four years...

Always fun to see trut back to his overly biased, overly demeaning self

What makes anyone think K is anything more than a cheat that's managed to get away with it. When is that FBI hammer dropping.

I'm just hoping Allen either gets his ass beat in the league or he runs into the Bobby Hurley/Jay Williams Duke guard curse.

Said differently, the Duke equivalent of the Xavier Henry/Josh Selby/Ben McLemore/Brandon Rush Kansas guard curse

It's an example of refusing to do what's right because he was more concerned with Ws.

Try to keep up.

Grayson Allen made his name after K kicked a proven starter off the team to rely on a barely-tested freshman instead, but keep talking. Josh Jackson and Malik Newman were surely on the up-and-up.

Grayson Allen made his name after K kicked a proven starter off the team to rely on a barely-tested freshman instead, but keep talking. Josh Jackson and Malik Newman were surely on the up-and-up.

Thanks for clarifying your illiteracy.

So, to recap, K is "only concerned about winning" because he didn't kick Grayson Allen off the team for tripping someone, setting aside the fact that Allen only played as a freshman because an Elite Eight starter was kicked off the team in January.

Self, on the other hand, cares about doing the right thing more than winning, which is why he brought in Josh Jackson and his $3,000 (at least) salary and was quick to jump on Newman after he almost got kicked out of Mississippi State.

It all checks out.

So, to recap, K is "only concerned about winning" because he didn't kick Grayson Allen off the team for tripping someone, setting aside the fact that Allen only played as a freshman because an Elite Eight starter was kicked off the team in January.

Self, on the other hand, cares about doing the right thing more than winning, which is why he brought in Josh Jackson and his $3,000 (at least) salary and was quick to jump on Newman after he almost got kicked out of Mississippi State.

It all checks out.

They didn't teach you to read at Dook, huh? Shame.

VN Store

Back