UMBC - Who Picked Them to Win?

SmokinBob

(♀) Team chargervol
Any of you VolNation football fanatics pick UMBC? What a game!

I didn’t pick them...😕

Last edited:
Any more than 2 % say yea, then they are lying. 98.2 % of all brackets submitted online had Virginia winning that game.

The guy who bet $800 on them winning and banked $17 k.

Reactions: 1 person
My wife teaches Latin. Every year, she makes a tournament bracket based almost solely on which school has the better latin motto. (Mostly as a teaching aid, but her bracket is for fun.)

For the past week, she's been complaining to me that Virginia doesn't even have a school motto, so her bracket is busted. Last night, we were flipping channels, and I said "hey UMBC is beating Virginia." She didn't even look up, "nice try."

Just for the record, UMBC's motto is not in Latin, so their run ends next game.

Reactions: 3 people
Have to admitt that I had to Google them but they are the University of Maryland in Baltimore County.

I swam in an annual Masters Swim meet there for several years. Nice little campus just off I-95 south of Baltimore. Pretty good athletic facilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to admitt that I had to Google them but they are the University of Maryland in Baltimore County.

We students affectionately refer to
it as:
U Must Be Crazy
U Made a Bad Choice or
U Must Be under Construction

Now we have a good one:
U Might Be Cinderella

Reactions: 2 people
I can say I’ve heard of them, but the home base for my MOS is just a few minutes away. I’ve spent considerable time near Baltimore

VN Store

Back