Nevada’s Coach just dropped 2 F bombs

On live tv.
He came into locker room after their Ot comeback win over Texas.
Was addressing the team and let the F bombs fly. Lol.
Studio host apologized for the “overly colorful language”.

That's the risk of putting cameras in the locker room at an emotional time.

Reactions: 3 people
Which channel? If it was CBS the offended government will send the FCC over to pick up a check. TNN, TNT, and TruTV should be okay... although TBS could still be on the government owned airwaves in Atlanta.

Which channel? If it was CBS the offended government will send the FCC over to pick up a check. TNN, TNT, and TruTV should be okay... although TBS could still be on the government owned airwaves in Atlanta.

TBS.
I added the video to my original post.
Scroll down to the bottom video.

Obviously you are completely ignorant to the political climate with college administrations today.

A coach cussing? You’re completely ignorant to REALITY...yesterday, today and forever.

Reactions: 3 people

Sam Rockwell let it fly on SNL a month ago...nothing. NippleGate died down a while ago. I’ve heard it on NFL telecasts...part of the LIVE risk. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: 1 person
Sam Rockwell let it fly on SNL a month ago...nothing. NippleGate died down a while ago. I’ve heard it on NFL telecasts...part of the LIVE risk. Nothing to see here.

Those were different day parts. But unless TBS also transmits over the Atlanta airwaves, it's a total non-issue.

He deserves to be fired for this. He can't be raising good Christian men and also using the Devil's language.

Hopefully his boss is a good and pious man who sends this scoundrel packing.

Reactions: 2 people
He deserves to be fired for this. He can't be raising good Christian men and also using the Devil's language.

Hopefully his boss is a good and pious man who sends this scoundrel packing.

i beleive that raising these men is the parents responsibility. being a responsible adult with reference to his language is on him

Surprised the Nevada coach is allowed to coach today after using such vulgar language

VN Store

Back