Will anyone go to jail over fbi investigations?

This stuff of paying players happens in football too. Will more coaches go to jail? If Pitino can go down can coaches like Saban go down? And will others go to jail? Can coach K go to jail?

This stuff of paying players happens in football too. Will more coaches go to jail? If Pitino can go down can coaches like Saban go down? And will others go to jail? Can coach K go to jail?

If Coach K goes to jail they will have the best prison basketball team ever.

Reactions: 9 people
I can't help wondering if the FBI is also looking into women's basketball.
Surely, recruiting shenanigans happen on the distaff side as well, although there may not be as much money involved.

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone in the NCAA office should go to jail.

Would love to see the FBI raid this NOT FOR PROFIT organization and see where all that money they take in is spent.

As long as a Bama grad (Sessions) is the Attorney General, Saban has nothing to worry about.....

Who cares if they pay players. The FBI has bigger stuff to worry about. Everywhere he goes Bruce Pearl’s teams are electric and win conference championships, I could care less if the dude isn’t “honest” or arranged for some poor kid from the hood to get a little bit of money in exchange for some razzle dazzle on the hardwood.

Who cares if they pay players. The FBI has bigger stuff to worry about. Everywhere he goes Bruce Pearl’s teams are electric and win conference championships, I could care less if the dude isn’t “honest” or arranged for some poor kid from the hood to get a little bit of money in exchange for some razzle dazzle on the hardwood.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 people

I'm talking about the coaches and schools.

They will get so mad at Ky and UNC that they will put Weber States coach in prison and shut down the program

Reactions: 10 people
I don't know what to make of it seeing as now it appears that ESPN wasn't exactly telling the truth when they reported Sean Miller was on tape discussing a $100K payout to Ayton. We need more facts to make a judgment.

If you could care less then why don't you?

Reactions: 4 people
Wouldn't it be amazing if Sunday about noon the FBI released the 20-30 schools rumored to be involved in scandals. Could you imagine the Selection Committees room!?

VN Store

Back