Well this is great news!.......NOT

So many asshats on VN.

UGA has been a ticking time bomb for decades waiting for the right hire. Unfortunately, I think they're there. The basketball program could also be on the verge of greatness, if they cared. But they don't.

Reactions: 3 people
Uhh, what? It's true: Georgia's 2019 recruiting class could surpass its 2018 group - Gridiron Now

I mean just unfreaking real. Georgia's 2018 class was historic. Yet they may very well top that in 2019. Just spectacular.

Wow. Some of ya'll are so wimpy its embrassing. I'm guessing you never played any sports growing up?

Crying about your competitors accomplishes nothing. Its their job to try and beat us.

Stop your whining at their short term success right now. It makes our entire fan base look weak.

Reactions: 6 people
Wow. Some of ya'll are so wimpy its embrassing. I'm guessing you never played any sports growing up?

Crying about your competitors accomplishes nothing. Its their job to try and beat us.

Stop your whining at their short term success right now. It makes our entire fan base look weak.

Sometimes you have to look at reality D4H. It doesn't mean we back down, but it's obvious UGA is getting their act together like UF did in the early 90's. Hoping JP is the real deal, because we need a great coach with our schedule.

Reactions: 2 people

Not as embarrassing as how you spell.

And what’s this “our” fanbase stuff?

Didn't you predict that Georgia was about to go on a run of national titles?

Reactions: 4 people

Plus, already have a thread about this....

Whoops
I don't like saying this because I wish it wasn't going happen but get ready for a lot of talk that Georgia is the new Alabama going forward.

Georgia will win the national title in 2017 and 2019. I've been saying for a couple of months now that this is Georgia's year. Next season will be a slight rebuild for them because they are losing so many seniors after this year. However, with how they're recruiting, they will be overwhelming favorites to win it all in 2019 and 2020. They will be young, experienced, and talented those 2 seasons. I think they win it all one of those seasons (most likely in 2019).

This is Georgia's world right now and we're all just living in it.

Didn't you predict that Georgia was about to go on a run of national titles?

Yes. But I'm not whining about it.

OP just sounds like a wimp.

Real competitors enjoy a challenge. A great UGA is good for Tennessee cause it'll make us raise our level to compete with them. I never whine about a competitor's success. It only means that victory will be sweeter when we beat them.

Plus, already have a thread about this....

Whoops

There's a difference between acknowledging facts and whining about it like a wimp. I acknowledged the reality that it looks like this will be Georgia time. I wasn't whining about their success like this thread.

There's a difference in tone that is obvious.

A UGA fan reading my post and this thread can tell the difference. My post is acknowledging that its their time. This post is whining about the fact that it is UGA's time.

Yes. But I'm not whining about it.

OP just sounds like a wimp.

Real competitors enjoy a challenge. A great UGA is good for Tennessee cause it'll make us raise our level to compete with them. I never whine about a competitor's success. It only means that victory will be sweeter when we beat them.

Disagree. A great UGA is not good for TN because TN is dependent upon going to UGA’s backyard (Atlanta suburbs) to recruit players.

Your typical hypocritical BS here. You’re on record saying UGA is gonna rule the SEC for next several years, but you’re gonna go at that poster with this ish? Youre the absolute worst.

There's a difference between acknowledging facts and whining about it like a wimp. I acknowledged the reality that it looks like this will be Georgia time. I wasn't whining about their success like this thread.

A UGA fan reading my post and this thread can tell the difference. My post is acknowledging that its their time. This post is whining about the fact that it is UGA's time.
It's the same post. Stop trolling.

Man, I think they hate you more than me...

Aren’t you the guy who told Dobbs and the team you were done with them two years ago? Had a huge, and very public, temper tantrum just two seasons ago? You probably shouldn’t tell others they are whining or making us look bad.

D4H,

Surely you realize that your level of confidence on this forum, whether "bold" or "wimpy", has absolutely no bearing on UT's on-field performance.

Come to think of it, that's not really true. In your case, your level of confidence is inversely proportional to UT's peformance. For every iota of confidence you express on this board, that is another iota of suck that UT will produce on the field.

Reactions: 1 person
So if he doesn't, does that mean you'll ban yourself for good?

Why would I? It's a simple prediction. Something yall never believed Dobbs would be capable of.

If he leads his team to a Super Bowl next year I would be 2 for 2 on my evaluations of Dobbs and Kamara.

I also expect Sutton to be an All-Pro in 2019 making me 3 for 3.

VN Store

Back