Wow Oklahoma

Boston Vol

I can’t remember a team that cratered more in a season than they have. Legit chance they miss the tourney after being ranked in the top ten for a significant part of the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I know i got tired of his hype really quick. In the nights he would score 30+ it would take him 25+ shot attempts to get there. Over rated.

I'll disagree. He's the real deal.

However, I think he needs an additional year in college to further season his skills. I doubt he comes back especially when people are (or were) talking about him going top 10 in the NBA draft.

He's in a bit of a slump as of late, but that kid can shoot from anywhere on the court when he's on.

I can’t remember a team that cratered more in a season than they have. Legit chance they miss the tourney after being ranked in the top ten for a significant part of the season.

Jerry Green's last season here in 2000-2001. From 16-1 and #4 ranking to 22-11 and barely in tourney. It was oh so painful to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched a little last night, he just wants to score, could care less about playing defense.

Ironically, I watched the 30 for 30 about Johnny Neumann the night before - very similar player also, iirc West Virginia is falling apart also

I watched a little last night, he just wants to score, could care less about playing defense.

Same, and agreed. No one on that OU team was playing defense by the end. KU was scoring at will and nailing 3 pointers too. I've watched Young a few times this season and he can shoot from SO far beyond the arc. If he learns defense, he could be a great NBA player.

Same, and agreed. No one on that OU team was playing defense by the end. KU was scoring at will and nailing 3 pointers too. I've watched Young a few times this season and he can shoot from SO far beyond the arc. If he learns defense, he could be a great NBA player.

the same NBA where scoring 100 points only is considered a boring game?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back