Bob Davie

“witnesses say Davie held a team meeting and instructed players to “get some dirt on this w*ore” after a UNM student accused a UNM football player of rape in February 2017.” Bye Bob

Reactions: 1 person
This will sound bad, and I do not approve of rape in any sense of the word, but there is not much in New Mexico to keep a players mind, or anyone's really, occupied to where a person eventually does something stupid.

This will sound bad, and I do not approve of rape in any sense of the word, but there is not much in New Mexico to keep a players mind, or anyone's really, occupied to where a person eventually does something stupid.

tenor.gif

Was stationed at Kirtland in Albuquerque. You’re wrong...in so many ways! :pinch:

Last edited:

You're right, that sounded bad.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back