More trouble at Baylor

I really hope it isn't that one certain redshirt...

The report states that two unnamed members of the Baylor football team, both of whom redshirted in 2017, are among a group of four people being investigated for a sexual assault that allegedly occurred the night of Nov. 11, 2017, at the University Parks Apartments. The alleged victims are reportedly members of the school's equestrian team.

Authorities say that the main pick up line was"save a horse, ride a cowboy".

It was not well received.

Reactions: 3 people
I really hope it isn't that one certain redshirt...

Watch it turn out to be Hurd. There were rumblings of him being bad news back when he was in high school during the recruiting phase and how lots of his misdeeds getting swept under the rug.

Watch it turn out to be Hurd. There were rumblings of him being bad news back when he was in high school during the recruiting phase and how lots of his misdeeds getting swept under the rug.

wasnt Hurd just a transfer sit out and not a red shirt?

Damn, meant Rhule. Head wasn't in the right spot earlier and I missed a whole year.

I figured.

I would honestly feel a little bad for Matt Rhule, because he inherited the mother of all messes. But then two of his players get busted for sexual assault under his watch, and I can no longer muster any sympathy. How can this keep happening?

I figured.

I would honestly feel a little bad for Matt Rhule, because he inherited the mother of all messes. But then two of his players get busted for sexual assault under his watch, and I can no longer muster any sympathy. How can this keep happening?

I don't feel as bad as I should since he knew going in what a dumpster fire it was.

Whatever Baylor is paying him is not worth the trouble nor how it could impact his name down the road. I'd bet Temple is looking real nice even for less money right about now.

I hate this as my wife went to Baylor.

We attend two Vols games and two Baylor games per year. Not exactly easy to do living in Denver.

Lots of piling on here on VN. Please do remember that there are good people that support both programs.

I hate this as my wife went to Baylor.

We attend two Vols games and two Baylor games per year. Not exactly easy to do living in Denver.

Lots of piling on here on VN. Please do remember that there are good people that support both programs.
Its not the people like you and your wife that is the issue... It's basically EVERYONE ELSE. I mean at this point it has to be embarrassing to be associated with that university. What are your thoughts on the association with Baylor?

wasnt Hurd just a transfer sit out and not a red shirt?

Plus, if you’ve ever stumbled across Hurd’s Instagram, I’m not too certain he’s much interested in doing anything with females, much less assaulting one. Are there guys on the equestrian team?

Reactions: 1 person
Plus, if you’ve ever stumbled across Hurd’s Instagram, I’m not too certain he’s much interested in doing anything with females, much less assaulting one. Are there guys on the equestrian team?

lol

VN Store

Back