Let’s talk NSD

BIG BOI 23

Bit of a bummer for UF missing on NPF, Boykin, Tannor,
Etc

But getting Copeland hanging onto Gouriage plus Chatfield and Malik Langham would pretty damn solid close

Langham and Chatfield both produced a lot of sacks and tfl’s at big boy programs

Langham has a ton of upside and perfect fit for 3-4 DE with his size and room to add muscle plus 247 likes him a lot having him as 6th best player in they seem to put in the most work so I take their opinion players far above the rest

Chatfield also perfect fit for pass rush LB in 3-4

Salute to the old heads sunseri and grantham didn’t have much time but found 2 guys built for his scheme

Dorian Gerald would be nice too

Last edited:
You REALLY wanna come around here and start this thread today?

You had a good class. We underachieved. It's okay. We'll still beat you in September.

GBO.

Reactions: 2 people
Well my favorites of the class

Emory Jones #5 Duat Threat QB - 96 composite rank
Richard Gouriage #7 OT - 96 comp
Jacob Copeland #12 WR - 97 comp
Malik Langham - -#14 SDE - 89 comp
Justin Watkins - #16 WR - 96 comp
Kyle Pitts - #5 TE - 93 comp
Dameon Pierce - #8 RB - 92 on comp
Trey Dean - #17 S/CB - 92 on comp
Andrew Chatfield - #13 OLB - 92 on comp
David Reese - #20 OLB- 90 on. comp

Also I’ll add Van Jefferson cuz signs point to him playing this year. If he does. Him, Cleveland, and Toney gonna ball

Trevon Grimes who most likely sits 18 season but this kid is a freak athlete take not skinny basically kind of ripped and can run around top cb commits

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1jyEh4ACK0

Last edited:
Mods please change title to “Florida fan wants to brag about their signing class on a UT message board and needs a place to do it.”

Thanks

Reactions: 8 people
Mods please change title to “Florida fan wants to brag about their signing class on a UT message board and needs a place to do it.”

Thanks

You guys got some good ones

Plus other fans post here

I’ll admit slight gloating tho for any mfer said danny boy can’t croot and UF will become MSU bye bye any elite talent hello many 3 stars

Anybody dumb enough to believe that nonsense deserves a call out

Reactions: 1 person
I’m sorry I’m just so excited to have a real coach who knows offense and how to coach quarterbacks an utilize this immense diverse skill position talent

Sleeper team!!

If memory serves, you guys said the same thing about Mac when he was hired.

Be careful making such predictions.

Reactions: 5 people
Bit of a bummer for UF missing on NPF, Boykin, Tannor,
Etc

But getting Copeland hanging onto Gouriage plus Chatfield and Malik Langham would pretty damn solid close

Langham and Chatfield both produced a lot of sacks and tfl’s at big boy programs

Langham has a ton of upside and perfect fit for 3-4 DE with his size and room to add muscle plus 247 likes him a lot having him as 6th best player in they seem to put in the most work so I take their opinion players far above the rest

Chatfield also perfect fit for pass rush LB in 3-4

Salute to the old heads sunseri and grantham didn’t have much time but found 2 guys built for his scheme

Dorian Gerald would be nice too

Dude nobody gives a **** about you or your sewer. The only reason you are here is because no UF fan has the ability to create a message board like VN. **** off.

Reactions: 6 people
If memory serves, you guys said the same thing about Mac when he was hired.

Be careful making such predictions.

Mac was a stupid dip that coached in mountain west and biuilt them up from trash to respectability can’t take that away

But big difference between coaching in MWC at CSU and the SEC west while Its competition of course

Mullen was the bottom feeder and still upset a bunch of teams with more talent and talks about some grueling schedule

The SEC west was probably tougher then it’s ever been while Mullen was there he did far more then hold his own with truly inferior talent

Hate all you want but unless your brain dead you know Mullen knows how to coach quarterbacks

Alex Smith wanted by almost nobody coming out of Hs went on to undefeated season and #1 overall pick

2 Titles with Chris Leak and Tim Tebow. Two completely different QBs

Dak amen Fitz not his best work but damn solid

Last edited:
Mullen was the bottom feeder and still upset a bunch of teams with more talent and talks about some grueling schedule

The SEC west was probably tougher then it’s ever been while Mullen was there he did far more then hold his own with truly inferior talent

And by far more than hold his own, you mean 1 year out of 9 finishing higher than 4th, and 6 years finishing 5th or 6th.

Yep, you got your man.

And by far more than hold his own, you mean 1 year out of 9 finishing higher than 4th, and 6 years finishing 5th or 6th.

Yep, you got your man.

Can u wrap your head around the fact that it took time to build up such a dumpster fire

MSU is Vandy or the West my friend that’s a fact Ole miss is far better with the Oxford campus situation. Matter fact Nashville vs Starkville?? Lol

MSU is in the ****tiest town in the SEC

He Blew the Doors off LSU and beat up A&M also took Bama to last 40 seconds of the game 24-24 with such an amazing lack of talent compared to both schools but esp Bama

That’s good coaching argue all u want please give me a laugh about how Mullen sucks cuz he didn’t dominate the SEC West at its strongest ever

Matter fact go head hate and sound like a mad vol who ain’t ready for the spread

Last edited:
Mac was a stupid dip that coached in mountain west and biuilt them up from trash to respectability can’t take that away

But big difference between coaching in MWC at CSU and the SEC west while Its competition of course

Hate all you want but unless your brain dead you know Mullen knows how to coach quarterbacks

Alex Smith wanted by almost nobody coming out of Hs went on to undefeated season and #1 overall pick

2 Titles with Chris Leak and Tim Tebow. Two completely different QBs

Dak amen Fitz not his best work but damn solid

Hindsight serves you well.

Maybe I’m too drunk but seriously how can anybody deny Mullen’s Quarterback coaching skills? Blows my mind

Alex Smith recruited by how many power 5’s I bet few if any yet turned into #1 pick by Dan Mullen and went undefeated. Damn solid NFl Career too I must say he has changed his game and kept it going

2 national titles with 2 very different starters at UF

1 heisman winner

Went to Starkville found out it sucked and needed to recruit under the radar guys took a min but then found Prescott and Fitzgerald who again not many wanted except Mullen with the eye that actually knows what to look for

Oh yea and Mullen has 2 starting QBs in the league how many say that

FACTS!!!

Last edited:
maybe i’m too drunk but seriously how can anybody deny mullen’s quarterback coaching skills? Blows my mind

alex smith recruited by how many power 5’s i bet few if any yet turned into #1 pick by dan mullen and went undefeated. Damn solid nfl career too i must say he has changed his game and kept it going

2 national titles with 2 very different starters at uf

1 heisman winner

went to starkville found out it sucked and needed to recruit under the radar guys took a min but then found prescott and fitzgerald who again not many wanted except mullen with the eye that actually knows what to look for

oh yea and mullen has 2 starting qbs in the league how many say that

facts!!!
playa hatin at its finest

heres a tune for ya

Biggie Smalls - Playa Hater - YouTube

Last edited:
I’m sorry I’m just so excited to have a real coach who knows offense and how to coach quarterbacks an utilize this immense diverse skill position talent

Sleeper team!!

I wouldn't trade coaches with ya

Maybe I’m too drunk but seriously how can anybody deny Mullen’s Quarterback coaching skills? Blows my mind

Alex Smith recruited by how many power 5’s I bet few if any yet turned into #1 pick by Dan Mullen and went undefeated. Damn solid NFl Career too I must say he has changed his game and kept it going

2 national titles with 2 very different starters at UF

1 heisman winner

Went to Starkville found out it sucked and needed to recruit under the radar guys took a min but then found Prescott and Fitzgerald who again not many wanted except Mullen with the eye that actually knows what to look for

Oh yea and Mullen has 2 starting QBs in the league how many say that

FACTS!!!

Dak got exposed this year

Can u wrap your head around the fact that it took time to build up such a dumpster fire

MSU is Vandy or the West my friend that’s a fact Ole miss is far better with the Oxford campus situation. Matter fact Nashville vs Starkville?? Lol

MSU is in the ****tiest town in the SEC

He Blew the Doors off LSU and beat up A&M also took Bama to last 40 seconds of the game 24-24 with such an amazing lack of talent compared to both schools but esp Bama

That’s good coaching argue all u want please give me a laugh about how Mullen sucks cuz he didn’t dominate the SEC West at its strongest ever

Matter fact go head hate and sound like a mad vol who ain’t ready for the spread

If you mean build up a dumpster fire by finishing 5th, 6th, and 4th in years 7 through 9, again, good for you.

Maybe you just don't know what those phrases mean.

Hold you own means to retain a position of strength in a challenging situation. Finishing in the bottom half is NOT a position of strength.

If you want to say Mullen did well given he was at Mississippi State, you get no argument from me. If you want to say he is a good coach, you get no argument from me.

If you want to say holding your own is consistently finishing in the bottom half of your division, you are just nuts.

Gator claims to take a hiatus....posts 3 more times afterwards. Sounds familiar. You guys have commitment issues.

I hear it's going to rain this weekend. Clean the house or work on taxes? Hmmm, I don't know...

Thanks

Well, he did put it in "Around the NCAA" and last I checked, whether I like Florida or not, they are "Around the NCAA"

Wow Michigan only ended up one spot higher then Nebraska lol outside the top 20!

Wasn’t Harbaugh killing it in recruiting in 16 and 17 classes? So he lost to South Carolina and brought in a recruiting class far below what most probably expected

This dude might be in real trouble. He definitely needs to win 10 games next year and make Shea Patterson look good or ****s gonna get ugly

Also props to Scott Frost landing a solid class looking forward to see what he does next year

Last edited:

VN Store

Back