Max Kellerman calling for Notre Dame mascot to be changed

Tennessee should change their nickname. I like to be paid for my work, so being a "volunteer" offends me. According to Kellerman, that's all it takes to need change.. a few people who may be offended despite the majority not being offended.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope Kellerman and Kenny aren't serious in reality but acting serious in order for the libs to tell them they're wrong in their belief.

Reactions: 1 person
ZR90_f-maxage-0.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Have any leprechauns stepped forward to protest yet? If not, it's all good.

Reactions: 2 people
Have any leprechauns stepped forward to protest yet? If not, it's all good.

I heard the spokesman for Lucky Charms had scheduled a press conference for today but didn't want to steal the thunder from Punxsutawney Phil.

Reactions: 3 people
I heard elephants are insulted that they are associated with Alabama.

Wait, that one I can sympathize.

I guess ohio state needs to change theirs too because what the heck is a buckeye anyway? And I find them offensive.

Luggage everywhere are offended by florida's mascot, so change it.

Women over 35 are offended by BYU's mascot, so change it.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm all for boycotting lucky charms cereal and skittles while we are at it. I'm part Irish.

I guess ohio state needs to change theirs too because what the heck is a buckeye anyway? And I find them offensive.

:lolabove:

Change from BYU Cougars to the BYU 'Women of a Certain Age"? Nice!

It’s a tree. But the nut is poisonous, so yes, it’s threatening to humans and should be banned.

It’s a tree. But the nut is poisonous, so yes, it’s threatening to humans and should be banned.

Yeah but the peanut butter chocolate treats are awesome. I could a whole plate of them and the 10 lbs I instantly gain would be worth it.

392523.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Wth is happening to the gene pool? Are people honestly this emotionally fragile now? So are we just going to ban every mascot?

VN Store

Back