Gig Orange Tennis player in the quarterfinal

Otis07

tonight in the Australian Open....Not only a VFL but went to high school in Gallatin...The Big Orange are everywhere....I guess I should mention his name Tennys Sandgren

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Betting odds are currently giving him a 25% chance in tonight's match... so a decent underdog

The Australian commentor astutely noted that it is cold in Tennessee this time of year

I did. The Korean guy just beat Djokovic and is going to be a good one. So will Tennys when he gets a long game and gets better footwork.

Apparently Tennys is not like by his peers.

He believes in Pizzagate and also made a minor negative tweet towards a Williams sister during one of her matches.

He has erased all his tweets. Stay strong Tennys, don't let them get to you.

Apparently Tennys is not like by his peers.

He believes in Pizzagate and also made a minor negative tweet towards a Williams sister during one of her matches.

He has erased all his tweets. Stay strong Tennys, don't let them get to you.

He is liked by his peers that actually know him. Check out Jarmere Jenkins (Serena's hired practice partner and former minor tour player) deleted tweet for an example:

“This should not be a story. I can personally vouch @TennysSandgren is neither a racist or a bad guy. While we certainly differ on numerous ideological fronts Tennys is still a solid guy. I’ve known him since i was 11.”

He is liked by his peers that actually know him. Check out Jarmere Jenkins (Serena's hired practice partner and former minor tour player) deleted tweet for an example:

“This should not be a story. I can personally vouch @TennysSandgren is neither a racist or a bad guy. While we certainly differ on numerous ideological fronts Tennys is still a solid guy. I’ve known him since i was 11.”

Well that is good. Media and others like Williams trying to write a narrative on him.

VN Store

Back