Who else is actually really excited for spring game

BIG BOI 23

I know I am just to see that spread O back in Gainesville baby! Who knows how it will look sloppy I expect with not much time to work on it but still I’m pumped

I’m sure Vols gotta feel about the same way since they kind of have no idea what to expect so it’s gotta be pretty exciting to get some kind of idea

I like to watch about 2 or 3 drives in a Spring game, and that's about all I can take. You get an idea of what your team is generally trying to do and it keeps you from getting irrationally excited about the 4th string RB breaking off a couple of big runs against the backup defense.

I like to watch about 2 or 3 drives in a Spring game, and that's about all I can take. You get an idea of what your team is generally trying to do and it keeps you from getting irrationally excited about the 4th string RB breaking off a couple of big runs against the backup defense.

Yep once the first and second string are done I’m done watching

I love the spring game (other than last year's freak storm). It is free so you can't complain about the cost and you really get the intense Tennessee fans, the kind who care about the spring game, there. We got there kind of early last year because my niece who is a student had an activity prior and sat about 10 rows back at the 50 yard line. I joked with my wife I was going to be like a dog and pee around the seats to mark my territory. Those were some great seats.

depends on the format for me. if its a game, yeah watch maybe the first half. kinda like preseason NFL games imo.

It is always fun to watch some football in April. You just can’t put too much stock in what you’re seeing. I loved being on campus and going to the game, haven’t been in a long time.

It’s always fun to see the team but it really doesn’t mean a thing.

I predict a record breaking crowd at Neyland. I would say same for FL...but I am not sure how much buzz there is for Mullen there. Personally, I am in favor of making them real scrimmages against FCS schools and then take FCS games out of regular season, but still gives them a pay day.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back