CFB National Championship Parade

Governor of Ala**** and Grand Marshal of the parade:

alabama-fan-award.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Great entertainment for everyone in the family this afternoon. I understand Kirby Smart is going to make a surprise appearance and try to explain how his cover 2 defense was supposed to be executed vs the go route.

Reactions: 2 people
Does it matter? They have one.

This might actually be a real dig if we had one recently and we displayed it at our local fine wine and cheese market.

Yes, it always matters.

Tha hale is wrong with some of you?

Reactions: 3 people
Does it matter? They have one.

This might actually be a real dig if we had one recently and we displayed it at our local fine wine and cheese market.

I'm just glad we don't have out 1998 Trophy displayed under a freaking staircase anymore!!!

Alabama? How comical. Everyone knows UCF is the deserving national champions. Bama claiming yet another false title.

Reactions: 1 person
Alabama? How comical. Everyone knows UCF is the deserving national champions. Bama claiming yet another false title.

I really appreciate UCF for choosing to let us hold onto their trophies. I especially appreciate them telling the CFP, AFCA, and AP to engrave "Alabama" on those trophies. Real stand up guys down in Orlando.

Yes, it always matters.

Tha hale is wrong with some of you?

Hale no, it doesn't matter to me where they display it.

What does matter to me is paying attention to what WE do so we can display ours wherever we want to.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, it's about US, not anybody else.

Hale no, it doesn't matter to me where they display it.

What does matter to me is paying attention to what WE do so we can display ours wherever we want to.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, it's about US, not anybody else.

Just meant you never take up for Bama, even if its true. Better to just say nothing. For a second there, I thought you were a bammer.

Just meant you never take up for Bama, even if its true. Better to just say nothing. For a second there, I thought you were a bammer.

He goes by the handle "Sanefan." That pretty much obligates him to not be you.

Just pointing out the absurdity of a dig at someone who has what we want.

Either way, you post what you want and I'll post what I want. I do appreciate your interest in telling me how I should post, though.

Just pointing out the absurdity of a dig at someone who has what we want.

Either way, you post what you want and I'll post what I want. I do appreciate your interest in telling me how I should post, though.

I understand, this is serious business. Can't have any absurdities on a sports fan message board.

Deal, and you're welcome. Glad I could help.

Attachments

• 089A9649-A267-4065-9EEB-EB82A9D248F5.jpg
    089A9649-A267-4065-9EEB-EB82A9D248F5.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

VN Store

Back