Deangelo Gibbs not enrolled at Georgia

Georgia DB Deangelo Gibbs, a former Tennessee recruit/target and cousin of Vols’ DB Nigel Warrior, is currently not enrolled in classes at Georgia—his future uncertain. If he were to look at others schools, one would think Tennessee would have priority mutual interest.
5:02 PM · Jan 19, 2018
9 Retweets
30 Lik

Georgia DB Deangelo Gibbs, a former Tennessee recruit/target and cousin of Vols’ DB Nigel Warrior, is currently not enrolled in classes at Georgia—his future uncertain. If he were to look at others schools, one would think Tennessee would have priority mutual interest.
5:02 PM · Jan 19, 2018
9 Retweets
30 Likes
Please merge mods. I thought both the recruiting page and share it here, would be interesting to both. I wonder what is going on? Has Nigel Warrior trying to get him to Tennessee?? Hummm?? Could it be something else?:yes::good!::question:

Be nice if he was a Vol but if he was going somewhere without sitting out if will not be Tennessee. Smart will not do that to a rival or any other SEC team.

This thread title has a very Yoda feel to it.

1736d2a7d0aa6136ceabd45b846fe582.jpg

Be nice if he was a Vol but if he was going somewhere without sitting out if will not be Tennessee. Smart will not do that to a rival or any other SEC team.
I’m trying to figure this out, but I don’t understand how he could? I thought the schools had players blocked from transferring from one sec school to the next?

VN Store

Back