WSU starting QB apparent suicide

So many people spend their life trying to become successful. One of my best friends committed suicide and I was asked to speak at his funeral. My message is the same as this one," make this lesson count, the biggest disgrace we could do to him is live life from here on out as if our life didn't matter. It matters, simply... what are you gonna do with it."

Reactions: 1 person
No words. Terrible loss to the CFB world. Cant imagine what those close to him are going through. RIP.

This is why I don't make remarks about kids that become home sick and leave school. Never know what someone may be going thought. I just don't know if kids are prepared to leave home as they were 20-30 years ago. Got to feel for his family, no one should loose someone like this. If rumor is right, U T could of been in this same spot as well as another family.

Reactions: 3 people
Suffered a long bout of deep depression around the age of 16-17. I thought about suicide daily. No one knew and I never talked about it. Fortunately, there were no sudden emotional upheavals (breaking up with a girlfriend, parents divorcing, death of someone close to me) that sent me over the edge. I know now that chemical imbalances at that age are very common. Never experienced depression again after that period. Who knows what triggered him to do that but I suspect a chemical imbalance was a major factor. RIP young man.

Reactions: 2 people
Suffered a long bout of deep depression around the age of 16-17. I thought about suicide daily. No one knew and I never talked about it. Fortunately, there were no sudden emotional upheavals (breaking up with a girlfriend, parents divorcing, death of someone close to me) that sent me over the edge. I know now that chemical imbalances at that age are very common. Never experienced depression again after that period. Who knows what triggered him to do that but I suspect a chemical imbalance was a major factor. RIP young man.

I went through a bad spot of depression for a good 2-3 years. It's really hard for anyone who hasn't experienced it to understand. Before that time I had a particular opinion of people that committed suicide and had depression, and after experiencing it my perception completely changed. I had some really dark thoughts and I wouldn't wish the feelings of numbness and emptiness on anyone. There were days where all I wanted to do was go sit in a dark room.

Luckily my wife figured out I wasn't the same and helped me figure out I needed some help and I was able to get it. I never got to where I was actively planning on hurting myself but I did start having thoughts that maybe the world would be better off without me.

VN Store

Back