Christian Wilkins, Clelin Ferrell, and Austin Bryant all

snowvols

coming back for Clemson. All three were projected as 1st rounders. All 4 of their DL will go in the 1st round in the 2019 draft. They also added the #1 and #3 DE's this recruiting class.

And you didn’t even mention Dexter Lawrence. It’s an embarrassment of riches over there. We must start signing DLinemen like these if we’re ever gonna get back to winning championships.

Reactions: 1 person
All 3 are fools.

Go and get your money as soon as you can young brothas.

College football has already benefited enough from the free labor of young black men.

Wilkins coming back? Dumb as all get out.

It's like he and Kahlil got their messages messed up.

All 3 are fools.

College football has already benefited enough from the free labor of young black men.

You do realize it’s the same in college for all players, right? None of them of any color get paid, “allegedly”.

All 3 are fools.

I normally just laugh at your post of over the top VOL bias. But this post is just dumb. All players of any descent are non paid athletes. And those that getting paid under the table I'd say African American kids are getting paid way more. Reggie Bush, Laramy Tunsil Terrelle Pryor for examples. Not too many kids of Caucasian descent getting major extra benefits.

All 3 are fools.

Yeah they haven’t benefited anything from going to Clemson. Why am I not surprised that this crap is coming from you?

Fight against injustice isn't racism.

What is the injustice of 3 guys coming back for their senior season at Clemson and then going on to make multi-millions of $$ in the NFL, or even getting a degree from an institution where they will have the early advantage of getting a job placement before any other average student? Your premise is so ****ing weak.

Lol at fight against injustice

Clemson football players have all types of awesome stuff available to them there’s plenty of reasons they don’t want to leave yet they are having a blast and don’t want to be professionals yet plus why go into a brand new locker room and have to deal with all that a year before you have to if you don’t have the desire to leave early

Plus I’m sure getting that degree plays a small part

According to Tigernet (the Clemson site) Wilkins got a second round grade from the NFL. Not sure what the difference in pay is from being a late first rounder and a second rounder but I’m sure he and the rest of the players did their homework. The irony is the first one that will be taken in the draft next year will be Junior Dexter Lawrence.

VN Store

Back