Bama’s Staff

TnAngler

U.S. Army, Retired
I just saw where Buffalo Bills signed Bama’s OC as their new OC. With the major staff change over, could this be the year Bama starts to stumble?

Unfortunately it happens every year to Saban. He just hires someone new and doesn't miss a beat. Don't know how he does it.

Reactions: 3 people
Unfortunately it happens every year to Saban. He just hires someone new and doesn't miss a beat. Don't know how he does it.

I think it’s pretty obvious he sold his soul to the devil. That’s the only logical conclusion.

I just saw where Buffalo Bills signed Bama’s OC as their new OC. With the major staff change over, could this be the year Bama starts to stumble?

No. It’ll be business as usual until Saban is no longer there.

The way Saban plays. He will probaly hire Hugh Freeze for the OC.

Fully expect that to happen now. Saban has the clout to do it without getting questioned and a couple of wildly successful seasons as Saban’s OC rehabs and resurrects Freeze’s career.

Yea Lord Saban loses staff members every year and Bama never skips a beat. I expect them back in the championship game again next year regardless of a new OC and DC.

The way Saban plays. He will probaly hire Hugh Freeze for the OC.

Yes and he can get away with it because College Football is scared of him it reminds me of JOE PA at Penn State and we know how that turned out, not saying there is anything like what was going on at for years Joe Pa. did what he wanted plus told the NCAA to shove it. Nick can do anything he want's and nobody will dare to say anything about look at the way he down grades reporters and gets away with it.

Fully expect that to happen now. Saban has the clout to do it without getting questioned and a couple of wildly successful seasons as Saban’s OC rehabs and resurrects Freeze’s career.

Saban's School for Wayward Coaches continues operation.

Don't get too excited. I look for signs of Bama and New England to start stumbling but they somehow just regroup

Reactions: 1 person

I don't see it happening on either side. Saban wouldn't want to run that type offense and put that strain on his defense and Freeze wouldn't change his offensive philosophy and run what Saban wants. Freeze will not be OC at Ala.

VN Store

Back