Sumlin to Arizona

I'm Shocked it was not Schiano! They way the National media acted I'm shocked he didn't get the Raiders job too.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm Shocked it was not Schiano! They way the National media acted I'm shocked he didn't get the Raiders job too.
I think someone will hire Schiano before long. Raiders job? Well! I’m not even going to start. Shhhhhh! You know?:thud::)

I think someone will hire Schiano before long. Raiders job? Well! I’m not even going to start. Shhhhhh! You know?:thud::)

Nobody is gonna hire him...He got way too much bad publicity over the UT job...He'll be at Ohio St for a long time.

Nobody is gonna hire him...He got way too much bad publicity over the UT job...He'll be at Ohio St for a long time.

If he does well at Ohio State? They looked good in the Cotton Bowl. By the end of next season, there will be plenty of schools that won't care. Their coaches will have some kind of accusations against them, and it might be something more current and substantial than one outdated article.

With all these media type guys going to bat for him, all he needs do right now is his job. It might have kept someone away this year, but next year somebody might believe he gives them the best chance at winning. Guess we will find out in a year.

If he does well at Ohio State? They looked good in the Cotton Bowl. By the end of next season, there will be plenty of schools that won't care. Their coaches will have some kind of accusations against them, and it might be something more current and substantial than one outdated article.

With all these media type guys going to bat for him, all he needs do right now is his job. It might have kept someone away this year, but next year somebody might believe he gives them the best chance at winning. Guess we will find out in a year.

Maybe Schiano will take action against the deposition and clear his name. Even then, his history as a HC isn't attractive.

VN Store

Back