Final grades for every team

HooahVol

USAToday has released grades for every team for 2017:

636511788663827325-011018-ncaaf-final-grades.jpg

Yep. We got an F. That is fitting I suppose for the worst record in school history.

how are 1-11 seasons Ds?
UConn got a C for a 3-9 season.
rutgets got a C+ for 4-8
Cal got a B- for 5-7

they got us dead right. maybe a little high, we should be at the bottom of the Fs.

how are 1-11 seasons Ds?
UConn got a C for a 3-9 season.
rutgets got a C+ for 4-8
Cal got a B- for 5-7

It’s about expectations. Cal was predicted to win three games this year. So they overachieved and were competitive in some losses.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol how did Baylor get above an F?

The fact that their program was effectively destroyed via scandal a couple years ago probably had something to do with it. Nonetheless, their performance this year was still pretty bad considering that, hence their D+.

Can't say I disagree much. I think they nailed the SEC at least. And the other major teams I paid attn. to this year. A+ for FAU... questionable at best but I'm hard enough on Kiffin so I'll (mostly) let it slide.

One thing I'm trying to figure out is how Arkansas had the same record we did, fired their coach and yet got a higher grade.

One thing I'm trying to figure out is how Arkansas had the same record we did, fired their coach and yet got a higher grade.

Because they are Arkansas and we are Tennessee. I think most people expected an 8-4, 7-5 type of season from Tennessee. What was expected from Arkansas? 6-6? They also at least managed to win at least one conference game.

VN Store

Back