Jacob Eason Transferring

This actually makes sense. Sits next year, while Browning is a Senior and then takes over as a redshirt junior with two left to play. If he can get a medical redshirt for this year (only played in 3 games), then he might could squeeze a third year out of it.

He would do well in Petersen's offense.

Reactions: 2 people
If not us, I hope Washington wins a title with him, so uga fans will cry for years 😁

Reactions: 5 people
This actually makes sense. Sits next year, while Browning is a Senior and then takes over as a redshirt junior with two left to play. If he can get a medical redshirt for this year (only played in 3 games), then he might could squeeze a third year out of it.

if he got the MRS this year, could he be eligible to play next season at UW?

I figured he would go there. This puts Washington in a very good spot for the next 3 years.

His redshirt would be next year so can you really get this past year listed as a medical? Only one redshirt I thought no matter why you got it.

Here's to hoping the kid has a great career out there. He is a good kid and has a world of talent .. although we saw what happened with Browning when Washington gets in the playoff.

A sixth year has been granted in rare cases. Want happen with Eason.

Why are dawgs suddenly hanging in the Vols forums?

Reactions: 1 person

Suddenly? This one is called "Around the NCAA" and last I checked, there are a lot of teams in said NCAA.

His redshirt would be next year so can you really get this past year listed as a medical? Only one redshirt I thought no matter why you got it.

Good point. Yeah, he'll transfer and redshirt next year. Which is fine. Browning had a down year this year but should bounce back. he's a good Qb.

Good point. Yeah, he'll transfer and redshirt next year. Which is fine. Browning had a down year this year but should bounce back. he's a good Qb.

Yeah he is solid .. and if that's where Eason goes (although the Miami suggestion is one I have thought would be good for a while), they will be in good shape in that position for a while.

He's from Washington, so the chance to be closer to home might be tempting, as well as seeing the success of QB's like Rosen and Darnold in the conference. Would do well at Washington.

I agree, can't really call it a hardship since he rode the pine after he healed just because his backup was playing better.....

if he got the MRS this year, could he be eligible to play next season at UW?

I think per transfer rules, he still has to sit out a year if he's transferring from 1 FBS school to another FBS school. I don't think having or not having the medical redshirt would play any part in that.

Suddenly? This one is called "Around the NCAA" and last I checked, there are a lot of teams in said NCAA.

Uh yeah, in this Volnation Forum.
I've often wondered why those other team posters are here as well.
I mean I kinda see it on game week of said opponent.......

Have the dawg forum servers melted down beyond repair?

I think per transfer rules, he still has to sit out a year if he's transferring from 1 FBS school to another FBS school. I don't think having or not having the medical redshirt would play any part in that.

damn, that sucks. 2 years basically w/out playing.

Miami would be a perfect destination for Eason with this being Malik Rosier's last year as QB there. But with Washington's resurgence under Chris Petersen and QB Jake Browning's last year coming up, I could also see Eason headed home play at UW.
See, if you all would do more film study, you too could get half of a prediction right out of a hundred. I learned from the best.

Uh yeah, in this Volnation Forum.
I've often wondered why those other team posters are here as well.
I mean I kinda see it on game week of said opponent.......

Have the dawg forum servers melted down beyond repair?

Over Eason or the Championship game? Over Eason, no, we all expect it and the vast majority want to see the kid get his shot.

IN terms of the Championship, it was a tough day on the boards yesterday but for the most part, people have got it back together. That was a tough loss for sure.

Over Eason or the Championship game? Over Eason, no, we all expect it and the vast majority want to see the kid get his shot.

IN terms of the Championship, it was a tough day on the boards yesterday but for the most part, people have got it back together. That was a tough loss for sure.

probably my best friend on the planet is a UGA fan. i honestly felt bad for him, but like he said, it definitely sucked, but UGA had a fantastic year, won the SEC, and really, isn't going anywhere in the near future.

i'd hate losing that game, but it really shouldn't take UGA fans long to gain some perspective....it was a great game.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back