All Those Georgia Tears

That video will look great in court when current girlfriend/wife sues for abuse. Cha Ching.

Reactions: 5 people
Eh I can't say much, I broke my Tv remote back in 2016 before Dobbs threw that hail mary. My wife thought I had a heart attack lol

Reactions: 1 person
Well!At least it wasn’t uncle Lou destroying his tv this time.😬😲😩

Uga tears nourish the soul. :eek:lol:
cartman-tears-copy.png

Reactions: 10 people
That moment you realize your previous 10 win coach wasn't the problem in finding the elusive meaningful win, and the new 10 win coach reminds you of the old one.

Reactions: 4 people
UGA fans are still thinking of us, for some reason. Here’s the post from a thread entitled “An open letter to Tenn fans” (on their closed rivals forum):

I have be perusing your forums and it's interesting to see your glee in UGA's loss. Fair enough. But understand this, you will be in a permanent battle for 3rd place in the SEC east with South Carolina for the next 5-10 years. Georgia is getting ready to begin a Bama-esc run for 10 years. Florida will challenge occasionally. You have none of the advantages of UF or UGA. You come from a poorer state, less populous state and a much smaller recruiting base than Georgia or Florida. Mullen is a good proven coach with a proven record and will now have double the resources he had at MSU. Your coach is unproven and may turn out to be a good coach. He will not be better than Mullen and certainly not Kirby who I predict will inherit the mantle of Saban as the next GREAT coach. Enjoy mediocrity.

You don't just beat Bama - you gotta beat the refs too. (Said my friend Gary)

VN Store

Back