Turns out the Big 10 did have a hand in championship.....

Advol

They provided the Officials......the Dog sites are going crazy with conspiracy talk......

:post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912:

If anything you would think the B1G officials would help UGA to make the case it should have been tOSU instead of Bama. Officiating was awful oh

Reactions: 1 person
They provided the Officials......the Dog sites are going crazy with conspiracy talk......

:post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912:

You should see all the dawg fans on my Facebook. Zero credit to Tua making a difference, it was paid off, refs cheated, etc. even all the Facebook sports sites, I’ve seen one person acknowledge that Tua made a difference.

26731557_10155569260636773_5535503375935975209_n.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I was pulling against UGA and thought they got some shaft calls/No calls.

One time a Bama player pushed Fromm's head down, right in front of the ref, while Fromm was on the ground. I just thought, a UT player would have been ejected and called a thug by Herbstreit.

Reactions: 2 people
I was pulling against UGA and thought they got some shaft calls/No calls.

One time a Bama player pushed Fromm's head down, right in front of the ref, while Fromm was on the ground. I just thought, a UT player would have been ejected and called a thug by Herbstreit.

That plus the facemask were missed or ignored by the refs but UGA still has plenty of chances to win and couldn’t get it done.

Refs missed the movement on the blocked punt, the cheap shot to Fromm, the punch...besides that not bad but UGA still should have won.

Hmm, so the refs made sure bama misses the field goal in regulation to win.

Then the ref's sack the kid with 20 letters in his name, then the ref's blew the coverage and let a freshman throw a 50 yard TD game winner to another freshman.

Got it. :alien:

Gawga has three stud tailbacks, two will be starters in the NFL next year and ole Jimbo Chaney is letting the freshman sling the ball, okay !

Refs missed the movement on the blocked punt, the cheap shot to Fromm, the punch...besides that not bad but UGA still should have won.

When a game goes into overtime, you look back over the course of the regulation play and realize, one little break could have prevented overtime. UGA getting possession on a blocked punt could have been huge.

When a game goes into overtime, you look back over the course of the regulation play and realize, one little break could have prevented overtime. UGA getting possession on a blocked punt could have been huge.

Yes although in fairness, if they had called it correctly, the play would have been blown dead since it was a false start.

Reactions: 2 people

If they'd correctly called the false start the block still wouldn't have stood. The difference there was that Bama got 5 yards when they should have lost 5.

Yes although in fairness, if they had called it correctly, the play would have been blown dead since it was a false start.

Thank you. I wish people would get over that play. Called correctly, would have done exactly what you said.

If you are going to whine about that, all you can whine about is that Bama punted 10 yards farther out than they should have.

If anything you would think the B1G officials would help UGA to make the case it should have been tOSU instead of Bama. Officiating was awful oh

Not when the B10 ref is an extensive Alabama family. Look at the FB of the ref’s brother in law or sister with pictures of their son pitching at Alabama.

That's creepy, chief.

That’s conflict of interest, chief.

Not sure why anyone is that upset, nothing can or will be done. Let it go and move on. If he gets announced for another game, then bring it up. Nothing to gain from it.

Not when the B10 ref is an extensive Alabama family. Look at the FB of the ref’s brother in law or sister with pictures of their son pitching at Alabama.

Who cares? It doesn't mean he gives a crap about Alabama. Most of my family are UGA fans. If I was a ref doing the game, I would make calls against them, not for them

Then why did the Big 10 give him the assignment? They knew they had the game, and they knew they'd given his crew the top grade.

This conspiracy stuff is just nonsense.

I’m sorry, did you just say top grade? The same crew that got fired then suspended then rehired? That top group?

I agree refs suck, every game, everywhere. Amazes me they spend money on nonsense but can’t hire full time refs with a billion dollar tv deal.

Refs did not cost Ga the game, but they sure didn’t help. ESPN broke down the faux offside call and said it changed the game. Hard to argue that.

I’m sorry, did you just say top grade? The same crew that got fired then suspended then rehired? That top group?

Apparently, in the 15 years since the group was suspended, the Big 10 thought enough of their performance to give them the top grade for 2017. That's how officiating assignments are handled for bowl games: the conferences are assigned games based upon how many of their teams made bowls, and the head of officials for that conference assigns crews based upon their season grades.

ESPN broke down the faux offside call and said it changed the game. Hard to argue that.

How did it change the game? If they'd called it correctly, the block still would have been negated. The only difference is that Bama would have moved back 5 yards instead of forward 5 yards. Fowler and Herbstreit even said as much on the broadcast. Are you really going to make the case that 10 yards "changed the game?"

Last edited:

VN Store

Back