Puttin' Winners in

trampas2bad

Doink!
I don't like Alabama. Didn't really care who won the game, but Saban impressed me by doing one thing. Hurts wasn't getting it done and he pulled him out of the game without batting an eye. Star or no; previous contributions or not. Butch would cling to every player he believed should start even as a hole was being dug in the game that could never be reversed. We better hope Pruitt is as ruthless as his previous boss and the best player for the moment plays regardless of being a practice morning glory.

Reactions: 5 people
I don't like Alabama. Didn't really care who won the game, but Saban impressed me by doing one thing. Hurts wasn't getting it done and he pulled him out of the game without batting an eye. Star or no; previous contributions or not. Butch would cling to every player he believed should start even as a hole was being dug in the game that could never be reversed. We better hope Pruitt is as ruthless as his previous boss and the best player for the moment plays regardless of being a practice morning glory.

Many bama faithful got mad at saban for not changing quarterbacks in their auburn loss. Guess he learned his lesson.

Big move by Saban and saves the game.

But he should have done it mid season.

Tua is in a different league than Hurts and it isn't close.

Reactions: 1 person
Morning Glory???!!!

Phuuuut!

During the game I saw Jalen as more like a Ragged Robin wildflower. He got replaced by a Hawaiian Bird of Paradise.

Blows my mind to think how these other schools get this kind of QB talent. Just think, next year Eason will likely be 3rd string....and he never even had a bad game! Just got dinged a little

Don't even begin to act like we haven't signed a list of highly-touted QBs in the past 20 years. There *might* be a little problem with development in the past decade, though.

Aloha kid runs almost as good as Hurts and regrettably has an NFL arm with strength and accuracy.

Hurts should transfer to Tennessee or learn how to play WR.

Aloha kid runs almost as good as Hurts and regrettably has an NFL arm with strength and accuracy.

Hurts should transfer to Tennessee or learn how to play WR.

I don’t want Hurts in Knoxville, no thanks, all due respect to the fine young man. I want a kid like Tua, who is clearly the far superior, more complete qb.

Blows my mind to think how these other schools get this kind of QB talent. Just think, next year Eason will likely be 3rd string....and he never even had a bad game! Just got dinged a little

Eason will likely be sitting out the 2018 season after transferring to UW.

Kid became a instant Bama legend last night regardless of the rest of his career. Unreal arm and as much as I HATE to say it title winning move by Satan. Unreal the talent some teams have in the depth charts. Gotta give Hurts some props, seemed like he handled it with class!

VN Store

Back