Finebaum Callers Today Be Like

CPVOL

Paul-"We have Tater from Birmingham on line 1, go ahead Tater"

Tater-"Pawwl, I needs to tell some truf. I za telling my kin a here in the cell next side me ah Sabin ah lawst to Seeney ah last yearah, then lawst ta Mulvane ah this un and its ah time fer him to be fhared if he lawst ta Flirby. But look ah herah Pawwl, I za wrong cuz I sayd that befur helf point. Hez ah damn ah good coach. He putta thatta feller in from Hawaya and he ya wun it. So I waza saydin that ah Sabin awt to be Guvner now or thinka runnin fer Presadant nexta time. I also went to knowa ur thawts on lettin ah this herea team ah playin in the nfler some. Twont hert none and I ah thinka we culd ah win a Suber Bowl"

Reactions: 5 people

Tater-"Pawwl, I needs to tell some truf. I za telling my kin a here in the cell next side me ah Sabin ah lawst to Seeney ah last yearah, then lawst ta Mulvane ah this un and its ah time fer him to be fhared if he lawst ta Flirby. But look ah herah Pawwl, I za wrong cuz I sayd that befur helf point. Hez ah damn ah good coach. He putta thatta feller in from Hawaya and he ya wun it. So I waza saydin that ah Sabin awt to be Guvner now or thinka runnin fer Presadant nexta time. I also went to knowa ur thawts on lettin ah this herea team ah playin in the nfler some. Twont hert none and I ah thinka we culd ah win a Suber Bowl"

Said like a true bama fan......

Reactions: 2 people

That's how most callers sound on Finebaum including ours.:)

Reactions: 1 person
You are right about Finebaum callers, however, as much as I hate to admit it there is nothing more embarrassing than Vol Calls.

"This is Bubba from Muddy Crick, Tennerrsee. How you guys doing today?" *Every caller must ask this even though it's been answered 50 times already*
"We're good Bubba. Go ahead."
"I don't know if y'all recollect, but I met y'all 2 years ago before the alabammer game. Anyways, what's it gonna to take for us to beat them dawgs?"

Just once I wish they would answer "Well Bubba, we are going to have to score more points than they do."

No use for Finebaum. He is a Tennessee alum who turned into a Bama homer. That ain't right.

Reactions: 4 people
I can"t read that dribble! And I'm from ETN. Guess my family tree is not a bean pole and has branches on it. I
didn't go to a family reunion to meet my wife as AL fans do!
Bring on spring practice!

Them Bammers all be smilin' and having a good time with Paw today, I reckin

3075829.jpg

They took Finebaum and we took Pruitt. I hope we got the better end of the deal.

VN Store

Back