Alabama being champion for the 6th time, will be challenged

benzod

I believe the SEC will be where it used to be, top to bottom stronger. Cherry picking top coordinators from ‘Bama’ is proving a smart move. Plus, Florida hiring Mullen. It’s about to get interesting. Pruitt is the real deal. Smash mouth football is back!

Reactions: 4 people
Some are good, some are utter failures. No idea which Pruitt will be. One thing is a lock, he absolutely dominates them. Utterly and without mercy.

I believe the SEC will be where it used to be, top to bottom stronger. Cherry picking top coordinators from ‘Bama’ is proving a smart move. Plus, Florida hiring Mullen. It’s about to get interesting. Pruitt is the real deal. Smash mouth football is back!

I just watched Kirby choke away a sure natty win. I'm not sure how allegedly cherry picking coordinators has been a "Smart" move. Pun intended.

We all just saw an Alabama team win a natty that really didn't deserve it.

Reactions: 2 people
We have the coaches in place to have a tremendous defensive team if we get the players no reason they won't be coached up by these guys. I am expecting a huge improvement next season and as new recruits come in we should be top ten defenses category.

Despite how good Tua looked, bold prediction. That was the last national championship Bama will win in the Saban era.

Despite how good Tua looked, bold prediction. That was the last national championship Bama will win in the Saban era.

In the last 2 minutes of the game Bama had 6 FR on the field!

I think they'll be in the mix for a while.

Reactions: 6 people
I just watched Kirby choke away a sure natty win. I'm not sure how allegedly cherry picking coordinators has been a "Smart" move. Pun intended.

I would agree but no other team really stands out as “deserving” either. I thought Oklahoma was the best team out of the 4 but they choked harder than UGA did today. It would be fun to see a matchup of Bama vs UCF just for the lols.

Anyone think Saban might hang up his hat after this one or is that just wishful thinking?

How many years we gonna say this? Bama looks stronger for the future than they ever have IMO. They had freshmen all over the field making important plays in this game.

Reactions: 3 people
How many years we gonna say this? Bama looks stronger for the future than they ever have IMO. They had freshmen all over the field making important plays in this game.

Great point. Bama won that game due to depth. When things weren't working they just stuck in the next class. I am a little worried looking at UGA's class this year they may end up being able to do the same next year.

Someone explain, why do a read a call for redshirting on this board?

Do recruits want to go to a school that is big on redshirting?

Do you want recruits who find redshirting attractive?

Has JUCO made red shirting obsolete?

How is Bama not deserving? They crushed Clemson the #1 team in the nation and then beat Georgia who might have been the best team in the land. Just handle the truth. Bama won and the defense played well. Tennessee’s new HC played a huge part in that. Did you hear them talking of how Pruitt was confusing Fromm by calling out new defenses when Fromm made his check downs. Pruitt is a great coach!!!

This.
As long as Sabans breathing and at the helm their gonna field a championship defense. Tua showed last nite that he may already be the best QB Saban has had with 5 star talent all around him.

He may win 3 in a row.

How is Bama not deserving? They crushed Clemson the #1 team in the nation and then beat Georgia who might have been the best team in the land. Just handle the truth. Bama won and the defense played well. Tennessee’s new HC played a huge part in that. Did you hear them talking of how Pruitt was confusing Fromm by calling out new defenses when Fromm made his check downs. Pruitt is a great coach!!!

Because UCF should gotten the 4th spot.

BTW, did anyone lose a little respect for Saban and Bama leaving Mehki Brown in the game after his antics last night. Punching a UGA player alone should have got him ejected but then he went after a Bama coach on the sideline but they put him back in next kickoff where he clotheslined the ball carrier. I always think of Saban's teams as disciplined but the fact they did not send him to the locker room makes me wonder if Saban is losing control.

BTW, did anyone lose a little respect for Saban and Bama leaving Mehki Brown in the game after his antics last night. Punching a UGA player alone should have got him ejected but then he went after a Bama coach on the sideline but they put him back in next kickoff where he clotheslined the ball carrier. I always think of Saban's teams as disciplined but the fact they did not send him to the locker room makes me wonder if Saban is losing control.
To be expected, they work hard in the sun all day. Saban signed a kid with felony dv warrants. What made you think anything other than playing ability mattered?

Reactions: 1 person
I laughed like a schoolgirl watching Bama's Tua as a freshman QB, steal all the accolades and high praise about Fromme being a freshman QB "so composed" 2 INts and the final sack in OT which forced them to take a 3 which Tua was sacked and threw the bomb TD pass for the win, named Offensive MVP of the game. Best freshman QB in the SEC this season, you still voting for Fromme? Not most playing time freshman QB, not most starts as a freshman QB, just best freshman QB, how you take it away from Tua who saved Bama's NC?

How thrilled I would be if CJP has TN choke in the NC game in 2 years. Not exactly a failure :p

VN Store

Back