ESPN is Classless

white65

They just interview Jallen Hurts after the game. You know the kid has got to be feeling bitter sweet right now. He answered they're question very respectfully, but you can tell hes torn.

ESPN has been pulling alot of this Sh** lately like announcing Scott Frost was going to Nebraska during the end of the Memphis game (before the game had been decided)

Reactions: 9 people
I feel for Hurts a little. But Saban was right...again.

No other coach in the country has the guts to change QB's in that game. Not one.

Reactions: 21 people
Completely Disagree, you are a public figure by being a QB at a major college.

If you get benched or whatever that was then they still have every right to ask you questions.

I see no problem with it. But his answers were exactly the way they should have been so props to him.

Reactions: 6 people
Completely Disagree, you are a public figure by being a QB at a major college.

If you get benched or whatever that was then they still have every right to ask you questions.

I see no problem with it. But his answers were exactly the way they should have been so props to him.

You are correct but ESPN stills blows.

Reactions: 1 person
They just interview Jallen Hurts after the game. You know the kid has got to be feeling bitter sweet right now. He answered they're question very respectfully, but you can tell hes torn.

ESPN has been pulling alot of this Sh** lately like announcing Scott Frost was going to Nebraska during the end of the Memphis game (before the game had been decided)

I didn’t think he was torn at all. Seemed about as sincere as possible.

He’s gotta know that he’ll never play another meaningful snap at Alabama again though.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh no. Not a throat slash. Grow up.

As in he acts way more arrogant.

If you remember it, it was in very poor taste.

Everything comes full circle. You can find him acting arrogant a lot during that game. Don’t know about this year but his attitude when we were losing badly put a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
No question Satan made to right call at halftime. That likely will be the end of Hurts at QB. That Frosh QB was money.

I’m pretty sure that interview highlighted what a good teammate Hurts is and Herbstreit kept talking about how involved Hurts was on the sideline so I’m not sure how that makes them classless. Plus I think you forget that they are a news organization so of course they are going to come out and report that Frost accepted a job at Nebraska. Why not criticize Frost for not waiting until the end of the season to accept the job???

Reactions: 2 people

I didn’t think he was torn at all. Seemed about as sincere as possible.

He’s gotta know that he’ll never play another meaningful snap at Alabama again though.

I’m pretty sure that interview highlighted what a good teammate Hurts is and Herbstreit kept talking about how involved Hurts was on the sideline so I’m not sure how that makes them classless. Plus I think you forget that they are a news organization so of course they are going to come out and report that Frost accepted a job at Nebraska. Why not criticize Frost for not waiting until the end of the season to accept the job???

Can you imagine your team is playing for a conference championship knowing in the VERY back of your head coach is going to leave it just isn't official. Then when the game is coming down to the wire ESPN breaks the news. That's why ESPN is crap. They could've at least waited until the end of the game!

You can't just ignore that. Hurts got them there and he deserves a chance to show what kind of a person he is.

As in he acts way more arrogant.

If you remember it, it was in very poor taste.

Everything comes full circle. You can find him acting arrogant a lot during that game. Don’t know about this year but his attitude when we were losing badly put a bad taste in my mouth.

You are delusional. :crazy:

Though only losing two games during his time at Alabama, Hurts has been taking s**** from the Alabama fanbase all year and now it all unfolds for him during the National Championship...Gotta feel bad for the kid..

He deserves an award for the class he has shown throughout the night. I'm not sure if there are even a handful of people in the whole world who could have responded the way he did..

Reactions: 4 people
I feel for Hurts a little. But Saban was right...again.

No other coach in the country has the guts to change QB's in that game. Not one.

That's what sets him apart. He makes the right adjustments even if it means benching his starting QB at halftime for a true freshman.

Though only losing two games during his time at Alabama, Hurts has been taking s**** from the Alabama fanbase all year and now it all unfolds for him during the National Championship...Gotta feel bad for the kid..

He deserves an award for the class he has shown throughout the night. I'm not sure if there are even a handful of people in the whole world who could have responded the way he did..

I thought so too. He has character.

VN Store

Back