NCAA National Championship game

TennFan

How much interest will we get in this?
It's an all SEC final. A maximum of 3 points available. Picks are due on Monday 8 Jan no later than 7:45 pm.
Pick the winner plus winning score. There is a tie-breaker.

Georgia vs. Alabama score _______

Tie-breaker: total number of passing yards by winning QB _______.

Last edited:
Should be a good game. That Bama D is nasty!
24-21 Bama
175 passing

Last edited:
How much interest will we get in this?
It's an all SEC final. A maximum of 3 points available. Picks are due on Saturday 8 Jan no later than 7:45 pm.
Pick the winner plus winning score. There is a tie-breaker.

Georgia vs. Alabama score _______

Tie-breaker: total number of passing yards by winning QB _______.

UGA 24 Bama 16

Fromm will pass for 191

Reactions: 1 person
Should be a good game. That Bama D is nasty!
24-21 Bama
175 passing

It is and a Bama friend of mine was throwing out the disparity in the yardage allowed. Had to remind him that they played a slightly overrated Freshman QB and UGA went up against a Senior Heisman Trophy winner .. when they played Watson the last couple of years, they looked beatable. Now, Fromm is also a Freshman but he has a fleet of RBs behind him that Bryant could't even dream of having.

Bama offense has been incredibly unimpressive against Auburn and Clemson. Hurts is just trash he had like 120 yards passing if I was Saban I would of heavily considered giving the other guy Tua some burn in the 4th quarter get him ready cuz most likely Hurts stinks the place up again

That said they got a decent chance of winning even if Hurts is his usual below average self

Last edited:
Folks act like there is a big difference in the offensive output of UGA and Bama. There isn't.

Bama played the Clemson (#8) in defense. UGA played OU (#81) in defense.

OU normally just outscores its opponents.

This game will not be a runaway by either team unless one of them is hit by the turnover bug.

Folks act like there is a big difference in the offensive output of UGA and Bama. There isn't.

Bama played the Clemson (#8) in defense. UGA played OU (#81) in defense.

OU normally just outscores its opponents.

This game will not be a runaway by either team unless one of them is hit by the turnover bug.

What he said^^^^

Oklahoma's run fits were just horrific at times. Alabama won't be nearly as accommodating. First team to 20 wins.

I don't think viewership will be a problem. There's a lot of interest. I looked up the ratings for fun. And the highest rated regular season football game this year was the Iron Bowl and the highest rated conference championship game was the SEC championship. And TV ratings for the College Football Playoff semifinals were up 26 percent from last season.

VN Store

Back