104th Annual Rose Bowl #2 Oklahoma vs #3 Georgia

Well, it's now sealed. Oklahoma will set the scoring record for the Rose Bowl and win convincingly.

Reactions: 3 people
Georgia - 31
Oklahoma - 17

Georgia rolls on their way to the national title.

GA hasn't played a QB like this all year...but I see Chubb and Michele smashing through that OK/Big 12 defense. GA has been lucky too this year...Mayfield probably gets knocked out a'la Bama v. TX (Colt McCoy) in 2010, I think. But I don't see GA beating Bama or Clemson.

GA hasn't played a QB like this all year...but I see Chubb and Michele smashing through that OK/Big 12 defense. GA has been lucky too this year...Mayfield probably gets knocked out a'la Bama v. TX (Colt McCoy) in 2010, I think. But I don't see GA beating Bama or Clemson.

Its Georgia's world right now. We're just living in it. They're gonna win the national title this year and in 2019.

Get ready for a summer of endless Georgia hype.

It's officially game day. The Goodyear blimp is already flying overhead.

I’ll be napping during most of the game but really hope Oklahoma wins.

I hope Baker passes for 600 and runs for another 300, but I think Georgia will win due to OU's defense. I'm all Boomer today.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Man I really hope Georgia loses

It will take either Baker Mayfield playing out of his mind or Oklahoma defense making everybody look stupid and having a good game

Or both

Mayfield gonna need a repair man after a true SEC defense sics the dawgs on him

Mayfield gonna need a repair man after a true SEC defense sics the dawgs on him

OSU defense was absolutely loaded too maybe even more so

Don’t sleep on the talent Urban has been getting to Columbus just look at all them draft picks the last few years and it’s not slowing down

I definitely think OSU has the better DL over UGA

Oklahoma OL is pretty fricking great tho

Last edited:
OSU defense was absolutely loaded too maybe even more so

Don’t sleep on the talent Urban has been getting to Columbus just look at all them draft picks the last few years and it’s not slowing down

I definitely think OSU has the better DL over UGA

Oklahoma OL is pretty fricking great tho

Do you root for everyone in the south to lose besides da gators?

Do you root for everyone in the south to lose besides da gators?

I’m indifferent just don’t really care outside of a few games and those games all seem to be today

The teams I’m rooting for are Clemson, Oklahoma and UCF

The rest I don’t care either way

I guess I’ll root for SC over Michigan **** harbaugh

I’m indifferent just don’t really care outside of a few games and those games all seem to be today

The teams I’m rooting for are Clemson, Oklahoma and UCF

The rest I don’t care either way

I guess I’ll root for SC over Michigan **** harbaugh

You are not a SEC team player.

Misery loves company.

You are not a SEC team player.

Misery loves company.

Nope maybe when UF is back in the National Championship picture I’ll root for the teams that we already beat in bowl games like I used to

The SEC sucks this year and I embrace it you should too cuz it’s pretty much a fact just look at how Orgeron managed to go 9-3 after losing to Troy lol it’s because half the teams he played sucked so bad they fired they’re coach

VN Store

Back