Georgia will dominate college football for the next 3 years

Dobbs 4 Heisman

I don't like saying this because I wish it wasn't going happen but get ready for a lot of talk that Georgia is the new Alabama going forward.

Georgia will win the national title in 2017 and 2019. I've been saying for a couple of months now that this is Georgia's year. Next season will be a slight rebuild for them because they are losing so many seniors after this year. However, with how they're recruiting, they will be overwhelming favorites to win it all in 2019 and 2020. They will be young, experienced, and talented those 2 seasons. I think they win it all one of those seasons (most likely in 2019).

This is Georgia's world right now and we're all just living in it.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't like saying this because I wish it wasn't going happen but get ready for a lot of talk that Georgia is the new Alabama going forward.

Georgia will win the national title in 2017 and 2019. I've been saying for a couple of months now that this is Georgia's year. Next season will be a slight rebuild for them because they are losing so many seniors after this year. However, with how they're recruiting, they will be overwhelming favorites to win it all in 2019 and 2020. They will be young, experienced, and talented those 2 seasons. I think they win it all one of those seasons (most likely in 2019).

Was that before or after you said Tennessee was going to win it all for the 2nd year in a row?

Reactions: 6 people

Here's to hoping this prediction plays out like the overwhelming majority of your previous predictions.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 13 people
Seems like I already seen this thread on here

They will be very good 10 wins will be almost assured but they haven’t even won one yet and you already have them winning 2 out of 3 national titles lol

The good news is you’re a ****ing moron and almost always wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people

They will be very good 10 wins will be almost assured but they haven’t even won one yet and you already have them winning 2 out of 3 national titles lol

His prediction is bad news for us UGA fans :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people

I keep hearing about all the seniors but only a small handful were contributors and even then, and this is where Gus failed AU in the SECCG, a lot of underclassmen got a lot of meaningful reps this year. Yes, UGA loses Chubb and Michel but Swift and Holyfield have ran the ball quite a bit and now they have Zamir White and James Cook coming in.

Both lines are going to be in GREAT shape and the secondary will be stocked with guys who got a lot of reps replacing Aaron Davis, Parrish and Sanders.

Bellamy and Carter, the outside rushers, will be replaced quite nicely as well. Not saying ANY of these guys weren't great players and many will be drafted but this team is incredibly deep right now and getting even deeper. I don't know if they win the title this year, next year or whenever but anyone looking for a shift backwards may be wishful thinking and just don't know the roster and the playing time from this year. No offense and thanks for the UGA pub but this team has enough quality talent to be at the top of the SEC or near the top for years to come. The 2019 class is already at the top and still going with three five stars already.

Reactions: 1 person
Which means we will beat them for the next 1ó years in a row and win the East every single year lol.

I have a hard time liking anything associated with gators, but I lol at this. What's sad is comments like this no matter how truthful won't slow him down one bit.

Besides his skills as a coach he is a heck of a recruiter. The talent he has is mind boggling. Derrick Dooley would win a bowl game with that roster. Seriously though I believe our coach will do the same but is starting from a much lower place than Smart. UGA had years of winning seasons with loads of talent. Tennessee is no where near, yet, to being that place. CJP of all people knows what we need to get there and I have 0 doubts that he will get it done here.

VN Store

Back