BOCA Bowl Tonight 7PM ESPN

OldRollTide

AKRON VS. FLORIDA ATLANTIC

Dec. 19 | Boca Raton, Fla. - 7:00 p.m. ET | GameTracker | TV: ESPN

Kiffin Team playing

A guy who hates Nick Saban. I can dig it.

I firmly believe that Bama would have one more Natty if Kiffin hadn't pulled his stunt last year.

Hoping that Pruitt can work that same magic this year.

Hear that he is quite busy installing the new Coach Sal 3-0-8 defense.

Lane Kiffin is going to run poor Terry Bowden out of the stadium.

I firmly believe that Bama would have one more Natty if Kiffin hadn't pulled his stunt last year.

Hoping that Pruitt can work that same magic this year.

Hear that he is quite busy installing the new Coach Sal 3-0-8 defense.

What stunt did Kiffin pull? He interviewed for a job. If that’s a stunt, you must not lead an exciting life.

Kiffin definitely bet on the over for this game at 66 points. No reason to go for two when up 31 points. 4 more scores and he hits the over.

Reactions: 1 person
I bet you’re all the fun at the parties you go to. His seniors have won more this year than they have the 3 previous. Hard not to want to score every possession possible for those kids.

Defend the POS you want to, doesn't take away the fact that he's still a POS that no other school wants.

What stunt did Kiffin pull? He interviewed for a job. If that’s a stunt, you must not lead an exciting life.

I think it was the interview he did with Pete Thamel prior to the national title game that was the last straw for Saban.

How old are you? Are you really that butthurt over something that happened 8 years ago in a sport?

Amazing.

The amazing part is that he stayed at FAU with all those other major programs begging him to come be their lord and savior.....oh wait, silly me, nobody wanted him.

Reactions: 2 people
The amazing part is that he stayed at FAU with all those other major programs begging him to come be their lord and savior.....oh wait, silly me, nobody wanted him.

Is it normal for major programs to come calling after 1 good year? Seems those offers start coming after a couple years sustained success/substantial improvement at a G5 school.

I think we’ll see his name pick up steam next year with another good season. Probably why FAU tried to lock him up with a 10 year deal. Smart for them.

Is it normal for major programs to come calling after 1 good year? Seems those offers start coming after a couple years sustained success/substantial improvement at a G5 school.

I think we’ll see his name pick up steam next year with another good season. Probably why FAU tried to lock him up with a 10 year deal. Smart for them.

If he's such a great coach (he's not) it is.

I really don't know, but a perfect example was Willie Taggart this year, in Kiffin's own state.

Taggart was at USF for 4 years?

I can’t seem to think of any coaches that had one good year at a G5 and jumped to a major job, which you said was normal if you’re a good coach.

VN Store

Back