UF QB Commit Matt Corral Flips to Ole Miss

Well, this in my mind was Mullen's first big recruiting test, and he has failed it. Not the end of the world, I suppose, but with all of the fails we've had at QB for the last decade, this is not a good first step.

Well, this in my mind was Mullen's first big recruiting test, and he has failed it. Not the end of the world, I suppose, but with all of the fails we've had at QB for the last decade, this is not a good first step.

It’s unquestionably not good.

At least he didn’t lose 2 QBs in 1 day, is even though one of them was told he wasn’t needed here

I told you before...he hates to recruit.

Why do you think I was adamant he not come to Tennessee?

I feel a little better now.

Youre a lock to have a top 5 recruiting class and make the playoffs.

Seriously considering asking him to predict my dads cancer accelerating out of control...then we could probably skip the chemo altogether and be certain remission had already begun.

He/she is amazing. And without a doubt not old enough to buy beer. Maybe even cigarettes.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back