Ga/FL/TN/AL something to watch

secking

No doubt UGA is on a recruiting roll right now, almost ten 5-stars in Athens this weekend, over half of which will be Dawgs. Fully expect them to sign 6 5-stars this year. No one else in the SEC has even one.

As long as the Bama bump doesn’t occur in record fashion, Alabama will finish 2nd in the SEC in recruiting. If you look at next year and where the prospects lie, UGA will be above UA next year as well as most prognosticators project UGA with the #1 class next year, some are saying could be this year as well if they pull Parsons and Mays.

That said, I think Tn made the perfect hire. Success starts with recruiting and no one knows it better than Pruitt. Tn will have a top 5 class next year.

I think you are looking at the end for Alabama, yes they will close strong. Yes, top 5, maybe top 3. But, their reign at the top is over with UT and UGA sharing the top guys with UA.

FL, ole FL, they have the most access to talent than the other three. But, Richt and Taggart will keep them away from it. Mullen is good coach, good to average recruiter. Pruitt, Saban, Smart are not good recruiters, they are ELITE.

TN, UA, GA, will be top 5 for a long time.

The battle has begun. Let’s go.

Reactions: 1 person
Eh,

Bama is not going to finish first this year simply because they are going to take a smaller class. Average recruit rating is still highest in the SEC.

Let's wait and see what happens when Bama has a regular class next year.

Eh,

Bama is not going to finish first this year simply because they are going to take a smaller class. Average recruit rating is still highest in the SEC.

Let's wait and see what happens when Bama has a regular class next year.

Has Saban while at Bama had classes similar in size to this year's class?

That's interesting. Players staying longer? NFL draft missing its usual compliment of Bammers?

What gives?

NCAA

There is a hard cap of 25 going forward.

Bama doesn’t have the top average either, top 5 yes.

UF running spread option and having an exciting offense again will recruit itself

Mac had the 7th ranked class when he was fired with that horrific offense and a average recruiting staff

Also new player dorms/stand alone football facilities and having Jordan/Jumpan uniforms will be a nice selling point too i imagine

Keep dreaming UF recruiting is gonna suck tho lol hell mac was able to land top 10 classes with a garbage staff and ****ty facilities not to mention McElwaine came off like the corniest mfer alive every time he opened his mouth

Last edited:
UF running spread option and having an exciting offense again will recruit itself

Mac had the 7th ranked class when he was fired with that horrific offense and a average recruiting staff

Also new player dorms/stand alone football facilities and having Jordan/Jumpan uniforms will be a nice selling point too i imagine

Keep dreaming UF recruiting is gonna suck tho lol hell mac was able to land top 10 classes with a garbage staff and ****ty facilities not to mention McElwaine came off like the corniest mfer alive every time he opened his mouth

lol I remember reading this same exact thing from you gators when Mac was hired....

lol I remember reading this same exact thing from you gators when Mac was hired....

Well McElwaine’s offense was exciting in the mountain west Mullen’s was in the SEC West

Not to mention those 2 National championships he won at UF

Maybe a slight difference?

Reactions: 2 people

I don’t recall Mc even having one top 10 recruiting class? Mullen isn’t known for recruiting either but like I said, you have more access to more talent than almost anyone. You can fall out of bed and land on a 4 star. Mullen doesn’t live recruiting like the other three. Will you get talent? Florida recruits itself but you need top 10 and top 5 classes to win the SEC.

I don’t recall Mc even having one top 10 recruiting class? Mullen isn’t known for recruiting either but like I said, you have more access to more talent than almost anyone. You can fall out of bed and land on a 4 star. Mullen doesn’t live recruiting like the other three. Will you get talent? Florida recruits itself but you need top 10 and top 5 classes to win the SEC.

11th in 2017 my mistake I’m pretty sure it was 10th on signing day tho

Florida 2017 Football Commits

12th in 2016

Florida 2016 Football Commits

The difference between those and the 10th class has to be pretty minimal I imagine

Mullen at least has great evals on offense he turns guys like Dak Prescott who was rated 85 on the 247 and Nick Fitzgerald who was rated 81 into some of the best quarterbacks in the sec

Fla athletes will perfectly into his spread option offense just like they did from 05-08 and I’m sure he’ll be able to get much higher rated quarterbacks

Last edited:
Man I can’t wait to see them get destroyed by Oklahoma. That game won’t even be close.

LOL. More like Georgia is gonna destroy Oklahoma. If I were you, I would prepare myself for Georgia winning the national title this year. And with the way they're recruiting, they will be the overwhelming favorites to win again in 2019.

Here are the national champions over the next 4 years in college football:

2017 - Georgia
2018 - not sure
2019 - Georgia
2020 - Tennessee

Georgia will be too young in 2018 so look for some team like Alabama, Auburn, Ohio State, or USC to win the naitonal title next year. In 2019, they will win a 2nd national title in 3 years. But in 2020, Jeremy Pruitt and the Vols will defeat them.

Look for Tennessee to go 7-5/8-4 in 2018. We'll explode in 2019 going 12-2 (loss to Georgia keeps us out of the SEC championship game). In 2020, we finally beat Georgia and win the national title.

Tennessee vs Georgia will be the rivalry that defines college football from 2019-2021.

UGA is the new guy in this years playoffe the rest have been there and won at least one game

I seriously doubt they come out over Bama Clemson and Oklahoma

Not to mention they got the true freshman quarterback. I can almost garuntee he will have a bad game against Bama or Clemson defense if he manages to get passed OU which is gonna be tough I don’t think mayfield gets out dueled by a true frosh

Plus Mayfield/OU has actually beaten better teams this year then Georgia

Georgia best win is over auburn missing their best player coming off back to back wins over #1 teams they were beaten up before the game even started

Last edited:
LOL. More like Georgia is gonna destroy Oklahoma. If I were you, I would prepare myself for Georgia winning the national title this year. And with the way they're recruiting, they will be the overwhelming favorites to win again in 2019.

2017 - Georgia
2018 - not sure
2019 - Georgia
2020 - Tennessee

Georgia will be too young in 2018 so look for some team like Alabama, Auburn, Ohio State, or USC to win the naitonal title next year. In 2019, they will win a 2nd national title in 3 years. But in 2020, Jeremy Pruitt and the Vols will defeat them.

Look for Tennessee to go 7-5/8-4 in 2018. We'll explode in 2019 going 12-2 (loss to Georgia keeps us out of the SEC championship game). In 2020, we finally beat Georgia and win the national title.

Tennessee vs Georgia will be the rivalry that defines college football from 2019-2021.

This just made me feel that much better about my opinion. Thanks. Baker gon Baker that game.

2017 - Georgia
2018 - not sure
2019 - Georgia
2020 - Tennessee

OK

11th in 2017 my mistake I’m pretty sure it was 10th on signing day tho

Florida 2017 Football Commits

12th in 2016

Florida 2016 Football Commits

The difference between those and the 10th class has to be pretty minimal I imagine

Mullen at least has great evals on offense he turns guys like Dak Prescott who was rated 85 on the 247 and Nick Fitzgerald who was rated 81 into some of the best quarterbacks in the sec

Fla athletes will perfectly into his spread option offense just like they did from 05-08 and I’m sure he’ll be able to get much higher rated quarterbacks

Do you think Corral sticks or he headed to OM? Ho do you think he pulls this year?

Do you think Corral sticks or he headed to OM? Ho do you think he pulls this year?

Won’t know till he signs on the 22nd but I think he’s taking an OV to UF this weekend and OM is a dumpster fire with zero 4 stars in their recruiting class which is dead last in sec btw and about to have a few if not more very talented kids transfer

Plus he seems to talk to a lot of uf commits on Twitter

But having said all that I think he might wanna replace patterson and throw it 40 times a game and I’m not sure he likes the idea of being Mullen’s offense maybe he thinks he’ll be recruited over

At this point I consider him gone even tho it’s probably like 50/50

Last edited:

VN Store

Back