Dan Mullen hires Houston OC Brian Johnson for his staff at Florida

Dan Mullen is who I thought he was.

A chump.

Pruitt is a much better hire.

Only a moron like you that thought up until recently coaching didn’t matter much wouldn’t be impressed by the job he did at miss st but hey your probably still in middle school so you wouldn’t know how bad a job Miss st was before he got there

Not only was he far more successful then any coach in the schools history he did it at a time when the SEC West was more competitive then it’s ever been

Also set them up pretty damn well to keep it going too with the team their returning

I’ll take the 9 years sec head coaching exp and proven ability to develop a quarterback you can have the first timer we been there already

I personally wouldn’t take another saban cronie after the last 2 guys we had

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Dan Mullen is who I thought he was.

A chump.

Pruitt is a much better hire.

Just stop.

There has to be a point when even you don’t believe some of the crap you post. With his connection at Florida and his ability to develope QBs this is exactly what Florida has been missing. If Florida has even serviceable talent at WB Mullen will make him look like Prescott.

Reactions: 1 person
Only a moron like you that thought up until recently coaching didn’t matter much wouldn’t be impressed by the job he did at miss st but hey your probably still in middle school so you wouldn’t know how bad a job Miss st was before he got there

Not only was he far more successful then any coach in the schools history he did it at a time when the SEC West was more competitive then it’s ever been

Also set them up pretty damn well to keep it going too with the team their returning

I’ll take the 9 years sec head coaching exp and proven ability to develop a quarterback you can have the first timer we been there already

I personally wouldn’t take another saban cronie after the last 2 guys we had

well see....and what does big boi mean?

Just stop.

There has to be a point when even you don’t believe some of the crap you post. With his connection at Florida and his ability to develope QBs this is exactly what Florida has been missing. If Florida has even serviceable talent at WB Mullen will make him look like Prescott.

Mullen will be fired from Florida in 5 years.

Georgia and Tennessee will own him.

I don't think his recruiting will be up to the level necessary to win big in the SEC.

Reactions: 3 people
Mullen will handle play calling.

could work then. seems like a promising up and comer.

also I can't tell if this D4H guy is a troll or just someone who actually thinks he's smarter than everyone else? i've been trying to figure this out for a while now, even though he's on my ignore list the dude just has such a toxic presence that he's simply unavoidable with all the people who quote him on this board.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back