Bowl games! Who are you pulling for? If any team?

Wake Forest 31 Texas A&M 0
Southern Cal 55 Ohio
Clemson 3 bama 2
Clemson 51 uga 0

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I hope OU and Clemson win the first round of the playoff. I dont care who wins the natty of those two.

50 years a Vol fan, 25 years a Cards fan. Will be cheering for Louisville to beat Miss State, and for Lamar to be Lamarvelous!

I’ll pull for my future bosses to beat San Diego St. Other than that, I don’t really care.

UAB - Awesome story for them this year to go from nothing to a bowl.
UK - Can Stoops finally show up in an important game? Stephen Johnson's last game will be sad. He turned into one of my favorites at UK of all-time.
Oklahoma - I've always been a closet Sooner fan. Hope they smash UGA and whoever they meet.

I always pull for whoever is playing Alabama. Always. Without fail. This time is the exception. I'm sick of Clem$on flipping all or our recruits. I hope Alabama hangs 80 on them!

Reactions: 2 people
I'm at work (can you tell?), but I'm recording the Utah - WVU bowl game. Grier is supposedly out, but I'd still like to get a look at the WVU offense (and defense). That will be my sole piece of intel on what I expect to see next September 1st.

Just to display my complete lack of coaching ability, I might post a "how to beat WVU" guide post-game.

Go Vols. 248 days and counting.....

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back