I Don't Care What Anybody Says, I Like Lane Kiffin

Anyone as in love with attention as he is, can kick rocks.

the man can coach but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 1 person
I like Kiffin as well. But we have a good one I think with Pruitt and he’s putting together a hell of a staff. I’m stoked

Kiffin has done well this year but if he was hired here he'd have run out the door chasing the next shiny object in a year or two, just like he did last time. No thank you sir!

Reactions: 3 people
bnood.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
While we’re talking about things that are completely irrelevant now, HOW ‘BOUT SKIPPING OVER K SMART back in 2013?! We should have gone with that guy!

I feel like this guy is growing up and has gotten some class. I'm very happy with CJP, but otherwise, I think Kiffin would have been great.

Wish him a lot of success somewhere outside the SEC..lol

Lane Kiffin congratulates Jeremy Pruitt on landing Tennessee job

What makes you think he's grown up? The first or the second time he's been terminated since leaving Tennessee in the middle of the night? I mean was it the life lessons he learned when being left on the tarmac after USC canned him. Or when Saban canned him BC he was too toxic to deal with in the middle of the playoffs?

Kiffin is an immature ass hole who thinks the world should revolve around him.

He’s not grown up nor changed.

Kiffin has done well this year but if he was hired here he'd have run out the door chasing the next shiny object in a year or two, just like he did last time. No thank you sir!

If he would have been able to jump to that next job, that would've meant that he would've done enough here in 2 or 3 years for someone to even hire him. Don't think anyone would be s ooping him up if Tennessee would've been dismal under his watch.

Yes agreed kif can coach and recruit...sooo since we are too dumb to get him back, im happy to see us rolling the dice w pruit. At least we are giving someone a shot who has a chance to be something more than average.

We dont know this guys potential. MAYBE he gets the hype train rolling LIKE LANE did and has freshman starting all over next year and wins

Why do so many Vols have battered wife syndrome with Lane Kiffin. Its like they are Kevin Bacon "Thank you sir, may I have another" with this guy.

He's not coming back. No one with half a brain wants him back. In three years he'll be under investigation by the NCAA and or run out of town in Florida. The only successful thing he's done is screw Saban's daughter.

As CJP said in his press conference, look forward, not backward.

For any Kiffin supporters, can you answer me one thing? If he is as good as you think he is, then why hasnt any major program hired him?

Kiffin may indeed have matured which is fabulous.

It is unfortunate that Hamilton hired Kiffin prior to his maturing and Tennessee was left with semi-chaos after Lane's 11 or so months as head coach.

Jeremy Pruitt is very impressive and deserved this opportunity. He resonates high energy and commitment for excellence.

Keep track of Lane and note any advancements in maturity as he is one year younger than Pruitt. Report back periodically how Lane is doing as he seems to have a dozen or so die-hard Vol fans for some reason.

For any Kiffin supporters, can you answer me one thing? If he is as good as you think he is, then why hasnt any major program hired him?

lol, Because he’s “holding out” for bigger jobs.

It’s almost as if all the big time programs are fighting to see who gets him first.

VN Store

Back