The reason to root for Clemson

BIG BOI 23

The more Dabo wins the less likely he is to take over for saban at Bama and those **** heads don’t deserve 2 great coaches in a row like that

Plus as far as recruiting goes Dabo is the anti saban he refuses to over sign and while they land elite talent they’re recruiting classes rank around 15th in the country

He basically handcuffs himself by not over signing and recruiting over kids but I respect the hell out it esp with them being able to compete with the best anyway

The more Dabo wins the less likely he is to take over for saban at Bama and those **** heads don’t deserve 2 great coaches in a row like that

Plus as far as recruiting goes Dabo is the anti saban he refuses to over sign and while they land elite talent they’re recruiting classes rank around 15th in the country

He basically handcuffs himself by not over signing and recruiting over kids but I respect the hell out it esp with them being able to compete with the best anyway

The more he wins, the more we compete with Clemson for recruits in both Tennessee and surrounding states. Oklahoma winning is the best outcome for us.

This place doesn’t need a reason to cheer against Alabama.

Reactions: 2 people
I hate OU but out of this group they are the best outcome for TN.

I will taunt conference pride to my non SEC-team fan friends but reality I hope Bama and UGA both lose on Dec 31

Root for Clemson? Hell no. Them winning might be the worst case scenario. They are our second biggest recruiting rival right now, maybe tied for first with UGA. Boomer Sooner!

VN Store

Back