Can Georgia and Alabama play each other?

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Can Georgia beat Clemson and Alabama beat Oklahoma, to get to the national championship game? I think Alabama deserved that 4th spot over Ohio State!:good!:

Can Georgia beat Clemson and Alabama beat Oklahoma, to get to the national championship game? I think Alabama deserved that 4th spot over Ohio State!:good!:

No and yes,but Alabama can beat Clemson and UGA can beat OU to meet in Atlanta. Which would be probably the biggest ticket in college football history.

Reactions: 1 person
I think both SEC teams may be beat up on. Alabama has a better shot than UGA imo. Oklahoma is clicking.

I think both SEC teams may be beat up on. Alabama has a better shot than UGA imo. Oklahoma is clicking.

I dont know. Georgia has the best stable of RBs in the country. I dont know if OUs defense will be able to hold up. And Georgias defense is just as good as any defense they have faced including OSU. Going to be a good game for sure.

Alabama? Man I dont know. Clemson looks to be on another level right now. But its hard to count Saban out. Last year it took Watson having a monster game.

your realize that with only 4 teams, they obviously can play each other if:
a) they play each other the first round
b) they both win in the first round (not playing each other in the first game) and therefore play in the championship game

(so yes they can, we'll see if they do)

No and yes,but Alabama can beat Clemson and UGA can beat OU to meet in Atlanta. Which would be probably the biggest ticket in college football history.
Sadly you are probably right. I would hope it would have the lowest ratings ever, and that a 500 ton meteor would hit on the 50.

Sadly you are probably right. I would hope it would have the lowest ratings ever, and that a 500 ton meteor would hit on the 50.

I’m not advocating for that, I just think they have the right 4 in. I think this will easily be the most competitive cfp yet. I obviously hate Bama and UGA, but I’m excited to see some very compelling games.

I’m not advocating for that, I just think they have the right 4 in. I think this will easily be the most competitive cfp yet. I obviously hate Bama and UGA, but I’m excited to see some very compelling games.
I disagree. Bama has been coronated.

I disagree. Bama has been coronated.

They have equity. The B1G has zero after not scoring a point the last 2 years in the Playoff, not to mention getting beat by 31 by 7-5 Iowa team and then also by 2 scores at home by another playoff team. Ohio State has no business being in, it just sucks that Bama gets rewarded for their lackluster performances.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back