Who do you want/think wins the CFP?

Who do you think and want to win the CFP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EricberryFAN

GO VOLS MAN!
Who do you want/think will win the CFP.

***This is a multiple question poll with the ability to answer multiple options to complete the poll.***

Mods: Will you please delete or merge my other thread? Thanks in advance!

Who do you want/think will win the CFP.

***This is a multiple question poll with the ability to answer multiple options to complete the poll.***

Mods: Will you please delete or merge my other thread? Thanks in advance!

OK, Clemson

I want OU to win it but I'm also curious just how big the melt would be if it was an SEC vs SEC final.

I like Clemson and I'm a huge Dabo fan as a HC but I can't root for them because it seems like they're becoming our biggest rival on the recruiting trail now.

I would like for Oklahoma to win out of these options, but I'm not a fan of Baker Mayfield and his attitude. He can ball no doubt but I think he's immature and doesn't even deserve the Heisman much less a ring. I know it has to do with talent and such but he's supposed to a role model.

Last edited:
Prolly Bama. I think it'd be dang near impossible to pull top GA recruits if UGA wins it all and we don't need that, think people are desensitized to Bama winning it.

I'm with you. I think UGA somehow finding a way to win would mean they would hand pick players not only in UGA but here too. We're already having that problem with Clemson.

We need to start winning and that would help a tad with this issue.

guess I want Oklahoma

honestly not sure who wins it though. Could see any of the teams winning it tbh. Depends on who shows up. OU is solid, but Defense needs to play well. Bama is kind of beat up, but they obviously have talent and have been there quite a few times recently. Clemson as well is solid all around. UGA has the talent, but will they play like they did last night for 2 games, or could they have a slip up like the first game agaisnt auburn?

I'm with you. I think UGA somehow finding a way to win would mean they would hand pick players not only in UGA but here too. We're already having that problem with Clemson.

We need to start winning and that would help a tad with this issue.

Our last winning season didn't turn out very good for recruiting

don't want anyone to win from the SEC...they recruit against us...GO OKIES...:)

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back