Bama has no chance, the talking heads love the Big 10

They are now using the - Alabama did not win their conference title - well they were the ones defending OSU for getting into the playoffs last year when they did not win their conference title.

The have a love fest for that school.

Reactions: 7 people
Talking heads are not voting. Bama would be favored over OSU and don’t have any bad losses. OSU ain’t getting in

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
They are now using the - Alabama did not win their conference title - well they were the ones defending OSU for getting into the playoffs last year when they did not win their conference title.

The have a love fest for that school.

How about Leinart saying Bama loss came to a 3 loss Auburn team. Yet Urby’s Buckeyes have two loss and one of them to a 5 loss Iowa team. Typical Big 10 bullish!t

Reactions: 5 people
I can't see them leaving Ohio St. out.

They want the Conference Champs in the Playoff if possible

They need to take the 5 conference champions and three at larges and be done with it. That’s the best format. Quick dragging their dang feet and do it. The hell thats going to be raised now by one side will probably get it done.

On the flip side, if they went to a 128 team format, we may or may not get it🤔

Reactions: 4 people
Id put BAMA in and make them play UGA game one though im sure theyd land at 4 and probably rematch Clemson.

They need to take the 5 conference champions and three at larges and be done with it. That’s the best format. Quick dragging their dang feet and do it. The hell thats going to be raised now by one side will probably get it done.

On the flip side, if they went to a 128 team format, we may or may not get it🤔

I have said that from the beginning. It also gives a chance for a boise, wmu, and ucf a chance to compete with a power 5

Reactions: 2 people
I think it’s going to be Clemson and UGA in the finals. And in Ga. That would sheer chaos. Hell I may go down with friends just to party that weekend

I would think Wisconsin would still get it instead of Alabama. Just my opinion but i hate to see a team get punished for playong for a conference championship.

Me personally, i think UCF shoulf get in.

Reactions: 2 people
I would think Wisconsin would still get it instead of Alabama. Just my opinion but i hate to see a team get punished for playong for a conference championship.

Me personally, i think UCF shoulf get in.

UCF? Oh yeah. What a great game UCF/ Clemson or UCF/UGA would be. Not.

So why did penn state not get in last year when they beat osu?

Because James Franklin is a tool???

They took alot of heat for that decision, thats why I made the comment I did. I am not saying it won't be debated, it is just my opinion that they won't allow the Big 10 not to have a representative.

The commitee is a joke. They use whatever subjected logic each year to get the teams they want in. TCU gets snubbed in year 1, Stanford year 2, and PSU snubbed last year.

Big 10 is the always the most overrated conference in America. The media's Big 10 obsession is also why we're getting trashed for rejected Schiano. If Schiano were at Colorado or Washington, the media wouldn't care. USC, Alabama, and Auburn have all been better this season than Ohio State.

Reactions: 5 people
Because James Franklin is a tool???

They took alot of heat for that decision, thats why I made the comment I did. I am not saying it won't be debated, it is just my opinion that they won't allow the Big 10 not to have a representative.

Not being a jerk towards you, just the hypocrisy with the "unbiased" commitee. I hate when they say "a team is not viewed equal"

Flawd logic when team 1 beats team 2, but team 2 gets in the final four.

VN Store

Back