Great, we now have another Nick Saban in our own division

I guess the moderators are not keeping an eye on the bb forum

And we still have to play the real Nick Saban every year.

Saban never lost to Butch Jones. Kirby did.

Now Saban has to play Jimbo every year.

Morehead at Miss St was a great hire.

Rumors of Malzahn to Arkansas and Kiffin to Auburn are floating around.

The West is getting tougher.

Reactions: 1 person
Saban never lost to Butch Jones. Kirby did.

Now Saban has to play Jimbo every year.

Morehead at Miss St was a great hire.

Rumors of Malzahn to Arkansas and Kiffin to Auburn are floating around.

The West is getting tougher.

All very concerning, it makes you wonder just where does Tennessee end up and will they ever recoup ?:popcorn:

All very concerning, it makes you wonder just where does Tennessee end up and will they ever recoup ?:popcorn:

The East is not getting much harder. If Kiffin goes to Auburn, that makes it much tougher on UGA.

Kiffin would have a vendetta against Saban and Kirby IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
The East is not getting much harder. If Kiffin goes to Auburn, that makes it much tougher on UGA.

Kiffin would have a vendetta against Saban and Kirby IMO.

If Kiffin goes to Auburn. I hate to see what he can do with all that talent. Tennessee will regret not going after Kiffin. You will see.

Reactions: 5 people
Just a bit premature don't you think?

Saban is a great coach but almost always getting a top five and most of the time number one recruiting class is certainly a huge help. The way you beat him is get a comparable staff and recruit at the same level he does. Not easy to do.

If Kiffin goes to Auburn. I hate to see what he can do with all that talent. Tennessee will regret not going after Kiffin. You will see.

Saturday Oct 13, 2018 to be precise. Still, you can't possibly believe UT would ever consider rehiring Kiffin especially now that Fulmer is the AD. There's simply no scenario I can imagine...even in a drunken stupor....that would allow for such a pairing. Not going to happen.

Yeah and with Mullen at UF now the East is getting better. Makes this hire all that much more important. You got to hope Fulmer will make the right hire and not micromanage things going forward. We need to do what he's saying, work together, not personal agendas or inflated egos. That stuff will kill it in a hurry.

"Tee isnt ready to he a HC because he has no HC experience."

Meanwhile, in Athens, Kirby might win a NC in his 2nd year as a HC.

Reactions: 3 people
"Tee isnt ready to he a HC because he has no HC experience."

Meanwhile, in Athens, Kirby might win a NC in his 2nd year as a HC.

Kirby spent 8 years as a DC under the best college football coach maybe ever. Tee has been an OC for 2 years.

Not to mention the fact Richt left a substantially better foundation for Kirby than Tee would inherit.

Tee may eventually be ready for a job like this but he's not right now.

Why are Tennessee fans so scared of another Team getting better?

Oh and, no way auburn hires Kiffin after the trouble the bball team is in.

Here is the thing...Smart is going to be great but Saban, he is not. Saban is a once a generation type coach. Smart will have his down years but his will look like 3 or maybe 4 losses where Sabans down years are 2 losses.

I don't think Fulmer is going to allow the current coaches in the East to dictate who he hires. He said it in the presser but stability is what he is looking for. Stability will dictate the hire and nothing else. That is why I feel the Miles/Martin RUMORS have some teeth.

Why are Tennessee fans so scared of another Team getting better?

Oh and, no way auburn hires Kiffin after the trouble the bball team is in.

Because UT has yet to show signs they are doing that?

UGA moving up is worse than UF just from a recruiting standpoint.

VN Store

Back