Gus/Ark. Kiffin/Auburn. ?/UT

GVol1966

It’s been said if Auburn lost Gus would be Out and Go home To ARK, Kiffin wants to beat Nick and what better place to do it than in his backyard???
With Jimbo at A&M the west gonna be beating each other up, Georgia might be ruling the east like Bama has the west!
UT better man up!

Reactions: 1 person
Gus is not going to Arkansas. Unless it’s an insane amount of money.

You guys have no idea to the history there.

It’s been said if Auburn lost Gus would be Out and Go home To ARK, Kiffin wants to beat Nick and what better place to do it than in his backyard???
With Jimbo at A&M the west gonna be beating each other up, Georgia might be ruling the east like Bama has the west!
UT better man up!

From where the Vols are right now to where Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Vanderbilt, SC, Mizzou, Texas A&M, and all the rest in the SEC are, It's going to be a steep hill to climb, I'm afraid:popcorn:

Each bad coaching hire seems to put the Vols 3, 4, 5 years behind, let's hope this hire by Fulmer is on target, if not I could see Tennessee pretty much fading into the sunset for the near future:popcorn:

We already tried that Kiffin/Pearl combo. Tell Auburn it doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good friend and Arky Alum who donates said yesterday that Arky was gonna tell Gus to name his price. He was their White Whale as crazy as that sounds

Yeah lets use one game to judge him. Thats the VN way!

In the biggest moments he folds like wet towel.

He's not an awful coach by any stretch. But his biggest asset now is Kevin Steele. If he doesn't bring Steele to Arkansas, he is going to flop there big time.

UT better man up!

Auburn would be insane to fire Gus after the season they had.

VN Store

Back