Bama board now saying Georgia is the new Bama

Because Georgia is ANOTHER bama.... For everyone that wants a flashy "innovative" hire... Take note of what kind of football that wins games...

Edit: I meant built like bama as in roster and philosiphy I am not suggesting they will have results lik bama...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Premature as hell. Weakest east division of all time. Stacked senior roster. Got to have a rematch with Auburn. Let’s wait and see. I don’t think they’ll be a new “Bama” dynasty anytime soon

Reactions: 4 people
UGAs simply the best team in the SEC this year. I'm sure they don't want to be a bunch of inbred bammers.

Reactions: 1 person
They have 31 seniors including some of the best players in Ga history. They hit the jackpot with guys like Chubb and Michel coming back. How often to RBs like this stay another yr? Not often. I doubt Swift would be as good as he was tonight if he'd carried the ball 200 more times this season.

Defense is loaded with seniors.

I hope they do not put Bama in the playoff this year dam it . And I hope they are headed down that no more Championship spiral . As for UGA lets see a few more years to crown them the new Bama lol

I hope Oklahoma absolutely destroys UGA.

This all day!
The last thing we need is Ga to become relevant!
It will make recruiting the fertile Atlanta area where we have historically done really well, tough.
We need Ga to fall flat on their face in playoff!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back