SEC Championship Game: #2 Auburn vs #6 Georgia (CBS, 4PM EST)

A rematch of this year's earlier 40-17 blowout by Auburn.

This marks only the 2nd time in the history of the SEC Championship game that the game has been a rematch of one of the conference's permanent cross-divisional pairings (the first was in 2000 when Florida beat Auburn, but that was also back when the SEC still had two permanent cross-divisional pairings for each team...this will make the first time it has happened since the SEC switched to the one permanent cross-divisional rival setup in 2003).

The winner will be going to the CFP semifinals.

Bama is actually in the uncomfortable position of rooting for Auburn.

They are thinking that a one loss Bama gets in before a two loss Auburn and two loss Georgia.

This is an untenable position; Go Dawgs. :puke5:

Glad I'm finally getting to use these tickets again, this stadium is amazing.

War Damn Eagle!

15s3c5g.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I can see a similar result to the first meeting . UGA fans will be ready to Fahr Kirby before the night is through

literally trying to make ******* out of football players with these penalties. Two hand touch coming soon to a stadium near you.

Perhaps I spoke too soon
UGA has settled down. Shaping up to be a good one this time around

Georgia has the momentum right now.

I figured it might be difficult for Auburn, coming off that emotional Alabama win.

Any time I watch these big games, especially involving SEC teams, it just makes me sad know we are so many years removed from competing at this level.

We were somewhat close until we botched the coaching search. We're looking at a 3-5 year rebuild again now. Back to where we were once Kiffin left or after Dooley was fired.

Auburn will not win this game, if they do there is no way they can be left out of the playoffs after beating Georgia twice and Alabama. The committee will not want the to put a 2 loss team in the playofffs

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back