Memphis/UCF thread

gordonr24

Vol in West TN
I believe that this will be the most entertaining game of the day. Two explosive offenses with a NY6 bowl birth on the line.

LOL Memphis gonna get shredded again by UCF.

Either of these teams would’ve beaten the 2017 Vols somewhere in the neighborhood of 52-17.

This is where I mention for the last time just how much Lyle Jones sucks.

Ferguson has been pretty impressive thus far. 12-12 ~250yds.

I hope he does well. He was, admittedly, immature while at UT, but has grown up.

Either of these teams would’ve beaten the 2017 Vols somewhere in the neighborhood of 52-17.

This is where I mention for the last time just how much Lyle Jones sucks.

Why do people insist on calling him Lyle? Like is it supposed to be an insult or something? I immediately disregard anyone who uses someone's name as means to insult someone.

Reactions: 5 people
Why do people insist on calling him Lyle? Like is it supposed to be an insult or something? I immediately disregard anyone who uses someone's name as means to insult someone.

It’s his name?

Plus, you can pronounce it like “Lie-ul “ which is appropriate since that’s what the guy was really good at.

Disregard away.

Reactions: 1 person

Well he was a trumpet player who went by butch. So there's that. Seems more like a Lyle than a butch.

Yes, the refs haven't been the best, but Frost's halftime adjustments have been much better than Norvell'. It's a shame really, I was pulling for Memphis.

VN Store

Back