Jimbo Fisher leaving FSU for Texas A&M

Hell, yeah! I was hoping they'd break it before the reported Monday afternoon.

Now, to see if he can get a competent DC and OC. I wonder who he'll bring.

Our AD Scott Woodward is nails.

funny that they mention Sumlin as an option for FSU. I would say they are getting the short end of the stick there.

good move for Jimbo...they wanted him gone and he gets to work the early recruiting period and move into that fine house...win-win...:):

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few weeks back I mentioned some friends of mine who supported the FSU program indicated to me Jimbo was gone and even had considered UT in the other thread. LOL< got poo pooed all over the place. Today Jimbo is the T A&M HC. My friends were better connected than for which I gave them credit!! I'd hate to think our AD was ignoring a call from Jimbo Fisher so he could fall all over himself to offer Schiano $3.5 million per year to screw up UT football.

10 years @ $7.5 per.

Disgruntled Baylor fan: "I can't believe our AD gave Rhule a 7 year deal. Nobody can be that stupid".

Gruntled aggy AD: "Hold my beer".

Reactions: 2 people
FSU players are not happy about it -- to bad UT doesnt have a coach to poach some of them

He ain’t worth the 75 million garunteed they gave him

IMO he gets fired before the contract is up but that’s just me

I am glad he’s gone from fsu tho and will be very interesting seeing him in the SEC west

Kiffin to FSU !

They seem to be obsessed with Taggart because of his recruiting ability lol which I don’t really get since jimbo was a fantastic recruiter hell at this very moment I’d bet fsu is the 3rd most talented team in the country behind only bama and osu(rankings wise at least) hell the class they signed last year was frickin loaded! And he was always good at stealing a few surprise 5 stars on signing day or just before like cam akers and marvin wilson for example

While I think Taggart could end up being a great hire he’s not exactly a proven winner he had like one really good season at USF other then that I can’t think of him doing anything noteworthy

IMO Mullen has proven a hell of a lot more

Fuente or Frost would be about the best they could hope for if you want ask me but who ever it is they will have a rough time following what jimbo just accomplished

Last edited:

VN Store

Back