*IF* Jimbo Leaves FSU

VFLinFL

Tennessee In The 850
Per Florida State University Administration & Multiple Boosters: If Jimbo Fisher accepts a head coaching position elsewhere they will first target Oregon Head Coach Willie Taggart to replace him.

Per Florida State University Administration & Multiple Boosters: If Jimbo Fisher accepts a head coaching position elsewhere they will first target Oregon Head Coach Willie Taggart to replace him.

I'm not 100% on this or anything... heard its pretty nasty in Tallassee at the moment. Sounds like FSU is calling, he'll (and Sexton) will most probably be doing the same thing over and over. The guy might have a losing record this year. :)

Friend is telling me its probably a done deal, meaning FSU has a contract with him but the ball remains in Jimbo's court. The problem at this point, the fans have basically turned on him.... recruits are decommitting.

Of course, there is a contract, but if Jimbo was using TAM as leverage it appears he might have overplayed... now he could be in a battle with the fans/school for years if he stays. He says its ugly.... fans really don't want Jimbo at this point.

I have been told by numerous season ticket holders and a few boosters that the defensive coordinator and offensive line coach has to be replaced.

If it happens fast frost

Taggart or maybe strong after that? Idk

But I’m having a hard time thinking of too many

I know recruiting is high priority to them and Taggart/Strong would kill it in that category at fsu

He is gone.

I think Jimbo played one too many games of chicken, the good news for him... another raise. :eek:lol: I am expecting FSU to go, "Jimbo is still the head coach at FSU but we decided to move his desk and office out to the parking lot until he makes his decision, or to help make the decision easier for him".

Jimbo wanted to stay, but it appears it MAY backfire on him.... I can tell you... the fans hate him... they fear he may come back.

Kiffin to Oregon would be insane . Kiffin is the King of Cali recruiting and a chance to play USC every year . He would jump at that easily

Kiffin to Oregon would be insane . Kiffin is the King of Cali recruiting and a chance to play USC every year . He would jump at that easily

That's not how our conference works, and Kiffin would be terrible.

Why the heck would Taggert be the top target? What's he done that warrants a top 10 job?

VN Store

Back