Vandy message boards...ugh

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
I was curious as to what some other teams are saying about us and its flat out nauseating. Vandy is making fun of us hard core. Talking about kicking our ass two straight years. My God....

Reactions: RollerVol
Get the right coach and it’s a good chance thats the last victory against us they could see in their lifetime. That’s the reality. They better savor every win they’ve had against us lately. If UT ever wakes the **** up, the order will be restored.

Get the right coach and it’s a good chance thats the last victory against us they could see in their lifetime. That’s the reality. They better savor every win they’ve had against us lately. If UT ever wakes the **** up, the order will be restored.

We’ve been saying that a while now....

Reactions: onevol74
Get used to losing to bad Vandy teams (1-7 but they won the one that matters to them)

Tennessee just fielded the softest team in the SEC (maybe SEC history) and many here are screaming for a "players coach". Seems to me Tennessee needs a coach that respects the players but demands the expectations be met. Players eventually lose respect for "players coaches". Not sure a scout master is what this program needs right now

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessean running article that Vandy fundraising for new football stadium has been undermined because they have combined administrative and athletic fundraising. The internet Tennessean has picture of Tennessee football game, visitors side at Vanderbilt so just about all orange.

Get the right coach and its a good chance thats the last victory against us they could see in their lifetime. Thats the reality. They better savor every win theyve had against us lately. If UT ever wakes the **** up, the order will be restored.
Vuck Fandy

Isn't there an older thread making fun of their so called fan sights and them freaking out?

UT spends 100 million + on their program while Vandy spends 30 million. That alone deserves ridicule based on the results. Hopefully that is in the rear view now.

VN Store

Back