Florida hires Dan Mullen

And yes this is 100% done deal for sure lol I know kind surprising how fast it happened

Congrats to UF for getting, what I believe to be, a good coach.

Meanwhile, Knoxville burns. LOF***ingL!

There's no doubt he can game coach. I have no idea whether he will be able to recruit at the level we will REQUIRE.

As in, he MUST improve our situation on o line and QB, and it must be IMMEDIATELY.

Reactions: 1 person
There's no doubt he can game coach. I have no idea whether he will be able to recruit at the level we will REQUIRE.

As in, he MUST improve our situation on o line and QB, and it must be IMMEDIATELY.

He will do just fine with Matt Corral imo

The offense will be just fine and the fact that he’s made some pretty good defensive coordinator hires by miss st standards like Geoff Collins, Manny Diaz, and Todd Grantham also puts me at ease on that side of the
ball

I hope you guys win a nat'l championship with Mullen. I was always flamed on here for supporting UT to hire him in random threads.

I am happy with UF getting Mullen.

didn't want him at UTK.

Has a long history in middle of pack.

Needs to been Tebow back to show QB's how to throw.....giggle giggle.

I am happy with UF getting Mullen.

didn't want him at UTK.

Has a long history in middle of pack.

Needs to been Tebow back to show QB's how to throw.....giggle giggle.

Right on. Especially now that we've got Schiano!

Wait...

Best thing about this hire is going back to a spread offense that actually utilizes fla athletes speed oh yea and his long history of solid quarterback play

Best thing about this hire is going back to a spread offense that actually utilizes fla athletes speed oh yea and his long history of solid quarterback play

I thought you been running the spread?

Sorry, it was hard to tell the intent.

I hope you guys win a nat'l championship with Mullen. I was always flamed on here for supporting UT to hire him in random threads.

I don't care if you are trying to prove a point to others on here, but I will never hope for florida to win a national championship!

Congrats to Florida for a solid B hire in this coaching sweepstakes. Who knows, could prove to be very good for them. I hope not. Most of all, I hope we actually still have a football program in a few weeks. :/

Congrats. Good coach. People here will feel foolish when he kills it at UF.

I'm pleased with the hire.

After Kelly chose the path of least resistance, and Frost got the full court press from Tom Osbourne, Mullen was the sensible choice given who was available.

Congrats guys. That’s who I wanted for UT. Maybe not the biggest splash, but I think UF will be glad they made this decision in the long run.

Strickland was his former AD at MSU. They had a good relationship and Strickland had taken care of him financially. I think Strick left MSU for similar reasons. Mullen had given MSU several years to improve facilities and instead, they just announced they are dropping millions on a new baseball stadium.

I think the Kelly stuff was smoke and mirrors on Kelly's part. Trying to build up his name in light of his show cause.

I think it's starting to look like it didn't matter who else wanted the job, Currie and Haslam had their minds set on Schiano and they went after him expecting the fans to just fall in line.

Reactions: 4 people
Okay, so JIMBO FISHER!!! Why would he choose A&M over TN? Currie should be burning up his agents phone today.

VN Store

Back